49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

broller

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldnt she be its an accomplishment, plus I would hope my dr would be excited about their job. Who want a dr that don't give a fukk :hhh:

Every third post don't gotta be about her being a doctor. You can give a fukk about your job but not make mention of it so often

broller

Veteran
Daps
Looks like this girl probably got a butt lift or liposuction.

She was heavier then yet now that she lost weight, her ass is fatter?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hahaha the salty replies

to be honest at this point I almost expect to see NFL players with white girls because that was pretty much was on the menu in college

white girls fetishize college football players and they go after them hardbody..

I don't understand why some people don't get this. Of all women, white women were the most up front and aggressive. Plenty of dudes not even used to the attention so they are going to respond favourably. Pretty simple.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't understand why some people don't get this. Of all women, white women were the most up front and aggressive. Plenty of dudes not even used to the attention so they are going to respond favourably. Pretty simple.
Is this what It is since they're approaching the men they want they get them?

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps

So all a girl has to do is approach a man and it's a sealed deal, they're going to be in a relationship?

I believe you though, I have seen the 'aggressiveness'...I see it more as confidence, like a "hey I am a white girl, you have to like me" kind of confidence.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
So all a girl has to do is approach a man and it's a sealed deal, they're going to be in a relationship?
No, but they are more likely to get what they want, instead of waiting and hoping the right man approaches them.

Women taking more responsibility for their own satisfactions and desires should be a good thing.

I believe you though, I have seen the 'aggressiveness'...I see it more as confidence, like a "hey I am a white girl, you have to like me" kind of confidence.
Yeah, that's when it goes too far. Every white girl thinks I want to fukk them when I talk to them, it's mad annoying.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Every third post don't gotta be about her being a doctor. You can give a fukk about your job but not make mention of it so often

I'm wondering what kind of doctor she is, honestly. I don't doubt she did the school work or whatever to get the degree, but her IG gives the impression that she has WAY too much free time to be a legitimate, go to work every day doctor -- despite the fact she has taken photos in "work clothing." Only a private practice type would have that kind of free time, if at all. She makes them people from Scrubs look like they are worked into the ground, and THEY ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR NON-WORK FUKKERY.

Now granted, when you're with a football player, it's not like you NEED to work but for somebody who makes it a point to remind people she's a doctor and was able to do that shyt despite the haters ... it never looks like she's actually working for real.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

In today's day and age, where a dude just looking at another woman can potentially be twisted into some kind of sexist behavior/harassment ... all I will say is that while I understand gender roles and the idea that women want to be courted ... it is much easier for things to move in a desired direction if a woman makes it CLEARLY known that she is interested.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Close mouths don't get fed. In this day and age a women is crazy to wait around scared to approach.

Better say something.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

the yin and yang of the sexes is a beautiful thing.. to answer your question, hell fukking yea!! if it was left up to men, they'd date, cuff, fukk women while never committing to them, while demanding she commits to him

it is only through the pushing of a woman, that we even end up in relationships or married... FOR THE MOST PART.. now you may have that one girl that does it all, she's the one, and you lock her down before she asks, propose before she ever mentions it, and so on.. that's rare

the other 95% of the time, a woman is either gently or aggressively, advancing the relationship. more often than not, the man does not want this. not fully in the ways she does. and that's where you get nikkas lying and cheating, faking their emotions, dragging on relationships with no progress, etc etc

there's a reason the cliche's are the woman leaving stuff over, bringing up where is this going, what are we, putting stipulations on the sex, putting a timeline on the wedding, not wanting a long engagement.

white women have figured this out early. they want something, they go for it.. and they expect to get it. and don't give a damn how someone else looks at them for doing so.. and they get married and that's their end goal. white women RUSH to get you to marry them. they do not care.

but it works.. is it a good marriage/relationship... probably not if a man feels like he was rushed too soon. but those same men go along with it. let their woman lead them cause it seems best. truth be told, a lot of people end up settling for who wants them... and not that rare once in a lifetime love