49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ah.

This is no different from women on dating apps making it a point to mention they are "college-educated" or "highly intelligent" to make it seem like they're a catch, even though these things are basically required by society to have a chance at any sort of modest living.
IG hoes are no different than any other person. We all out here lying on our resumes :russ:

oh you had your pics on an internet website? published model

oh you got plastic surgery and you go to the gym once a week? fitness enthusiast

oh you selling flat tummy tea? CEO and entrepreneur

even the pics most of the time is a photoshopped, filtered lie... it's all bullshyt

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
So who you think is winning in that exchange? The cat that who is 6 foot 8, 24 years and a multi millionaire or a white woman who doesn't even have residency as a doctor yet.

Also being a doctor what does that shyt even mean. All that means to me she has a good memory that's it! So doctors are better in bed or something. Come on breh!

Edit: If your a billionaire with a girl like that, best believe I'll get the better part of any deal we do. Simple I see a chink in the armour. Just bring a fly ass girl to all my meetings and put her on my parole just to flirt!
Both of won. She got with an NFL player. He got with a doctor.

You are acting as if she is average for a girl, let alone a girl on IG, I'm not talking strictly looks here. Don't try and downplay being educated either, being a doctor requires a measure of intellect and memory and dedication (which is a good thing if they are going to diagnose things), Most people do not that have these combination to become a doctor.

Again, when does it become a win for him? Must she be a millionaire as well? The way I see it, they both got with the exception and not the norm. Her more so than him yes, but both on the extreme side of exceptions.

Paul George lost (got with and impregnated a stripper), the story of a thousand athletes.

Russ Wilson took an L (known industry thot).

and ad infinitum for most athletes. Most of these hoes offer nothing beyond their looks as their only quality (on the surface level, we don't know the intricacies of their respective relationships).

A win you say?
Stop romanticizing superficial qualities.Its an even bigger win if she divorces you within five years of marriage
Which superficial quality am I romanticizing? Her body or the fact she's seemingly smart enough to be a doctor. I fail to see how either are bad things in this case.

I wish I could get with someone smart enough to be a doctor, if her body looks like that (fake or not OCD) that's a bonus.

When does it become a win for him? Must she be in his tax bracket to check mark the 'victory' column? Higher still?

I agree it becomes an L, if she djvorces him that's standard #GMB stuff. But the stuff in the run up to that (body, education, etc), I can't see how those qualities are bad things.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Also being a doctor what does that shyt even mean. All that means to me she has a good memory that's it! So doctors are better in bed or something. Come on breh!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

nikkas out here Juelzing just to find a reason to hate on this PAWG loving.

Brehs are straight miserable. Just admit you hate the chick and keep it moving

As it’s been said in here whatever she studied for she studied hard. She’s been in international universities, has almost half a million fans on Insta and bagged an NFL breh

She won

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Which superficial quality am I romanticizing? Her body or the fact she's seemingly smart enough to be a doctor. I fail to see how either are bad things in this case.

I wish I could get with someone smart enough to be a doctor, if her body looks like that (fake or not OCD) that's a bonus.

When does it become a win for him? Must she be in his tax bracket to check mark the 'victory' column? Higher still?

I agree it becomes an L, if she djvorces him that's standard #GMB stuff. But the stuff in the run up to that (body, education, etc), I can't see how those qualities are bad things.

Both her body and her profession, as marriage is not a game breh.Yeah you wish,but your wish is based on a fantasy.As her profession and body type will not mask her flaws as a human being.The sex might be great but she might be boring or condescending,or an out of touch narcissist.
Breh do you want a chick who is just academically accomplished so that you can both be equal in terms of career prospects or a chick who is genuinely intelligent and can have thought provoking conversations about race or politics?You can have both, and intelligence is not just restricted to passing the standard of academia.
Think about it, if her body is fake and she has a popping ig page,and she brags about being a doctor, can you not see the red flags?
Once she gets pregnant, she will no longer have to work.And she will be set for 18 years and she can get married to the father or another guy.

---

Superstar
Daps
LOOOOOOOOOOL

nikkas out here Juelzing just to find a reason to hate on this PAWG loving.

Brehs are straight miserable. Just admit you hate the chick and keep it moving

As it’s been said in here whatever she studied for she studied hard. She’s been in international universities, has almost half a million fans on Insta and bagged an NFL breh

She won

I give no fukks about pawgs or pawg lovers. I couldn't care less what type of girl a cat has or bangs. I give a shyt cats boosting the shyt out of a girl that ain't all that. Most of you pawg lovers love to put extra shyt on things.

A dime makes dinner. Yo dinner was all right.
A pawg makes dinner. Yo, that was the best dinner ever. Foh

If you cats were like he got a cutey cool and done. But this shyt about he won some lottery. You cats can get the Foh with that.

Last edited:
Daps
Like if Armstead was an accountant at PWC making solid money, she MIGHT let him smash if his game was top notch. He'd have to use his entire arsenal just to get a date.

However, since he's an NFL player....the math changes. At that point, game doesn't matter. You already have more money than 98% of the dating pool. Combine it with decent looks and it gets even easier. Her being a doctor might weed out the true dumb azz players....like some IG heauxs are content being a baby momma but I get the sense she wants the ring AND baby. If she is a legit medical doctor, can't do much better considering her looks.

Arik better hold out and let her work as a doc for a bit. Otherwise she'll get married and knocked up on the same day. I get "i wanna be a stay at home mom with a live in nanny and maid" vibes from her.