49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm wondering what kind of doctor she is, honestly. I don't doubt she did the school work or whatever to get the degree, but her IG gives the impression that she has WAY too much free time to be a legitimate, go to work every day doctor -- despite the fact she has taken photos in "work clothing." Only a private practice type would have that kind of free time, if at all. She makes them people from Scrubs look like they are worked into the ground, and THEY ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR NON-WORK FUKKERY.

Now granted, when you're with a football player, it's not like you NEED to work but for somebody who makes it a point to remind people she's a doctor and was able to do that shyt despite the haters ... it never looks like she's actually working for real.

Wow. She don’t want to be a doctor. She wanna be on baller wives. Lol. She don’t want to touch sick/decaying people all day :camby:. She wants the fame.
sounds like biology degree.. she says bio and she says medical doctor... she also has travel doctor in her shyt

in other words.. she got her degree, so technically she's a doctor.. but she ain't practicing that shyt at all. just "travel" around and be on IG, while posting up like she doing brain surgery

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
sounds like biology degree.. she says bio and she says medical doctor... she also has travel doctor in her shyt

in other words.. she got her degree, so technically she's a doctor.. but she ain't practicing that shyt at all. just "travel" around and be on IG, while posting up like she doing brain surgery

Ah.

This is no different from women on dating apps making it a point to mention they are "college-educated" or "highly intelligent" to make it seem like they're a catch, even though these things are basically required by society to have a chance at any sort of modest living.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm wondering what kind of doctor she is, honestly. I don't doubt she did the school work or whatever to get the degree, but her IG gives the impression that she has WAY too much free time to be a legitimate, go to work every day doctor -- despite the fact she has taken photos in "work clothing." Only a private practice type would have that kind of free time, if at all. She makes them people from Scrubs look like they are worked into the ground, and THEY ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR NON-WORK FUKKERY.

Now granted, when you're with a football player, it's not like you NEED to work but for somebody who makes it a point to remind people she's a doctor and was able to do that shyt despite the haters ... it never looks like she's actually working for real.

she's a psychiatry resident. it's not the most busy specialty to be in. it's not like being a surgery resident.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Huh, wait what a cat that signed a multi-million dollar deal. He has raked in 10 million USD should be thankful that he has a white doctor girlfriend. For his stature in life and his wealth she ain't special at all. God damn you cats love some white women.

Coli should be renamed to www.loveaverageasswhitewomen.com
:russ:

i agree. she's overrated

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Huh, wait what a cat that signed a multi-million dollar deal. He has raked in 10 million USD should be thankful that he has a white doctor girlfriend. For his stature in life and his wealth she ain't special at all. God damn you cats love some white women.

Coli should be renamed to www.loveaverageasswhitewomen.com
:russ:

:dahell:
Even if I was a billionaire, wifing a girl who is a doctor is a win, regardless of race.

Especially when her body looks like that.

What, you need to wife a millionaire for it be a win? How many millionaires look like her Breh?:dahell:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She pretty ..

But fukk wrong with her hips
full
Free surgery:sas2:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No, but they are more likely to get what they want, instead of waiting and hoping the right man approaches them.

Women taking more responsibility for their own satisfactions and desires should be a good thing.

That's the problem though. Once you've shown interest, you can't play the "I was just being nice" card after you learn something that makes them uninterested like he's a Ultra Conservative Republican or he has mommy issues. Certain dudes don't know how to disengage and move on and that's dangerous(killing or harming a girl) or just downright annoying (blowing up her phone, harassing her friends on facebook, etc) for females.

---

Superstar
Daps
Even if I was a billionaire, wifing a girl who is a doctor is a win, regardless of race.

What, you need to wife a millionaire for it be a win? How many millionaires look like her Breh?:dahell:

So who you think is winning in that exchange? The cat that who is 6 foot 8, 24 years and a multi-millionaire or a white woman who doesn't even have residency as a doctor yet.

Also being a doctor what does that shyt even mean. All that means to me she has a good memory that's it! So doctors are better in bed or something. Come on breh!

Edit: If your a billionaire with a girl like that, best believe I'll get the better part of any deal we do. Simple I see a chink in the armor. Just bring a fly ass girl to all my meetings and put her on my pay role just to flirt to get the best deal possible!

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

A win you say?
Stop romanticizing superficial qualities.Its an even bigger win if she divorces you within five years of marriage