49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Damn some of you dudes need to get out more and find love..

Let dude and her be happy..

Fools worried about another brother pockets and career and who he pick to be with..

But but...if he don't reproduce with Black woman...all his money leaves the Black community...and we don't get to use it...even though it his money...:troll:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If this was a blk chick none of ya'll would be there to write out these poignant pleas to "just let em be happy".

:mjlol:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If this was a blk chick none of ya'll would be there to write out these poignant pleas to "just let em be happy".

:mjlol:

False.

If it was a black chick, it'd be "#blackexcellence" and "#blacklove"

We've seen this hundreds of times before on the Coli

You're Issa Rae....so insecure:mjlol:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
But but...if he don't reproduce with Black woman...all his money leaves the Black community...and we don't get to use it...even though it his money...:troll:

Exactly.. Dudes acting like black athletes and entertainers with black wives be putting shyt back in the hoods minus the lebron james and a few others... That's what 10 out of a million

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
False.

You're Issa Rae....so insecure:mjlol:
Nah just calling out the bullshyt. In fact aren't u one of the main ones always harping about bedwench this and that but in here throwing celebration parties on some "Yaaaassssss boi" time.:francis:
Don't lie. People are hypocritical about this shyt.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Nah just calling out the bullshyt. In fact aren't u one of the main ones always harping about bedwench this and that but in here throwing celebration parties on some "Yaaaassssss boi" time.:francis:
Don't lie. People are hypocritical about this shyt.

You can say what you want but it's clear you have a cynical outlook on how black male posters would reach to black male celebrities getting with black women.

Black men love black women. Period. There's just too much hurt at the moment that needs to be healed.

There's even a black male willing to give romance you and give you Henny dikk.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You can say what you want but it's clear you have a cynical outlook on how black male posters would reach to black male celebrities getting with black women.

Black men love black women. Period. There's just too much hurt at the moment that needs to be healed.

There's even a black male willing to give romance you and give you Henny dikk.
Deflection to personal shyt usually b/c I'm hitting too close to the truth.
That's usually what you and some other posters with similar posting patterns do when u don't like the truth of what I'm saying. I'm talking about IR dating hypocrisy and I've seen PLENTY of people hating big time if a blk chick even looks at a non-blk dude and throwing celebration parties when blk dudes do it. Same for blk chicks.

It's fun to watch the hypocrisy spin. "You go boi! Wish it was me?"
Vs.
"Fukk deez wenches!" "Oooh girl congratulations!" Vs "He a c00n".

Have fun! Hope I see u throwing the same party in a Serena thread. Or a Rihanna thread...:lolbron::russ:
(And yes I'm trolling but even u gotta admit this shyt is funny sometimes.):russ::russ::russ:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Deflection to personal shyt usually b/c I'm hitting too close to the truth.
That's usually what you and some other posters with similar posting patterns do when u don't like the truth of what I'm saying. I'm talking about IR dating hypocrisy and I've seen PLENTY of people hating big time if a blk chick even looks at a non-blk dude and throwing celebration parties when blk dudes do it. Same for blk chicks.

It's fun to watch the hypocrisy spin. "You go boi! Wish it was me?"
Vs.
"Fukk deez wenches!" "Oooh girl congratulations!" Vs "He a c00n".

Have fun! Hope I see u throwing the same party in a Serena thread. Or a Rihanna thread...:lolbron::russ:
(And yes I'm trolling but even u gotta admit this shyt is funny sometimes.):russ::russ::russ:

giphy.gif

Whatever makes you happy....

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps

:mjlol: Now you just gonna lie like that. I dont give a fukk about your opinions on ir but this blatant lie needs to stop b. Only time folks put that is when they tryna be funny

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bedbucks showed they ass in this thread :russ: they won't accept their L so they keep bumping this thread every few months talmbout "she bad tho" :dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
bedbucks showed they ass in this thread :russ: they won't accept their L so they keep bumping this thread every few months talmbout "she bad tho" :dead:
She looks good on ig

But at the end of the day she's 4"11
:scust:

Put her in a room with dimes and she turns into 6/10