49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If this was a blk chick none of ya'll would be there to write out these poignant pleas to "just let em be happy".

:mjlol:
Ain't you the one who said IR dating for black men was ten times worse than when black women do it:hhh:? Go watch Scandal or something to feel better cause you clearly hurt over some nikka you don't even know:mjlol:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Coli Bedbucks overload
overload-star-trek.gif
God damn I love the.coli

:russ:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
He gone take an L on this one. She is gone use his bread to pay off her school loans. You can tell she's a thirst trap by some of the pictures. She plotting but most of y'all think with your dikk so you can't see.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If this was a blk chick none of ya'll would be there to write out these poignant pleas to "just let em be happy".

:mjlol:
That isn't true for everybody at all. I've always said let folks do them regardless of what gender it was. I think when you, me, and others do this maybe we should focus on folks who actually fit this or whatever description we're claiming instead of doing lazy generalizing.