49, 17 & 10...Played All 48 Minutes On A Torn Achilles

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ya'll brining up Bron is the biggest indicator here. KD had a bad game 2 ago and the whole board was shytting on him. Now he had a good game, so everybody back on his dikk. I know KD is a fukking beast and the best player in the league, I'm addressing all the wishy washy hot take ass nikkas on here.

Thats the way it goes on the Coli the fukk. Nobody on nobody dikk. This was a legendary night. You just wanna fight. Be happy and enjoy it nikka :russ:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron just doesn't have the skill level to do what KD did tonight. That's the difference between the 2

Which is why I prefer KD as a player.
Bron never had a game like that.
Bron literally had a playoff run full of games like this :mjlol: he dropped 51 on one of the greatest teams of all time on the biggest stage.

Ya'll really can't salute KD without all of that extra shyt.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron just doesn't have the skill level to do what KD did tonight. That's the difference between the 2

KD is the most naturally gifted player to come along in a LONG time and I have no problem saying that as a Kobe stan. He is really almost impossible to defend when he wants to get busy.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
KD got

Cacs MaD!!

kd2.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Yep. That’s why I’ve been KD>> Bron. His stans think it’s hate driven but it’s really just acknowledging what I’m seeing. LeBron is phenomenal as well. I’m just always gonna go the 7 footer with a full offensive arsenal

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bron literally had a playoff run full of games like this :mjlol: he dropped 51 on one of the greatest teams of all time on the biggest stage.

Ya'll really can't salute KD without all of that extra shyt.
KD is the first to put up those numbers :what:
So you need to salute KD without the lies about Bron.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:laff:ARE YOU nikkaS INSANE?

DID YOU NOT SEE
ALL THE nikkaS & THREADS shytTING
ON KD LEADING UP TO
THIS GAME?

YOU THINKING ABOUT
STEPH CURRY IN JUNE?
:devil:
:evil:

You ain’t as slick as you pretend to be. Folks know your schtick. Trash tier poster. If it was possible for you to get a WOAT tag you’d win that bytch in a landslide. :russ:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
KD is the most naturally gifted player to come along in a LONG time and I have no problem saying that as a Kobe stan. He is really almost impossible to defend when he wants to get busy.
Only think stopping KD from being the GOAT is aggressive and strength imo. Even when ppl say his handle is loose at times when he’s the primary ball handler, name a player his height ever with a better handle? You can’t. Obviously he’s not gonna look like Kyrie with the rock at 7 foot