45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
These things aren't mutually exclusive.

Trump wants to please his base, and his base gets off on things that negatively effect black people. It's basically why they're hostile to the government in the first place.
Trump does hate black people. He’s also dumb as fukk. The idea that he has the foresight to shut down the government to hurt black families ON PURPOSE, is insane. Trump wants to shutdown the government cause he wants the Wall because he wants MONEY. MONEY. Trump may hate black brown and anyone hat doesn’t look like him, but nowhere near as much as he loves money.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump does hate black people. He’s also dumb as fukk. The idea that he has the foresight to shut down the government to hurt black families ON PURPOSE, is insane. Trump wants to shutdown the government cause he wants the Wall because he wants MONEY. MONEY. Trump may hate black brown and anyone hat doesn’t look like him, but nowhere near as much as he loves money.

That's not what I'm saying.

It's nothing to do with some long-running plot. He's in political trouble and wants to rally his base (ie. white nationalists), and the easiest way for him to do that is to do something his base perceives as shytting on black/brown people.

It's the same reason Trump loved talking about NFL players kneeling for the anthem. Just a way to rally his supporters.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah I don't get these dudes. I can download, and I have, entire twitter account histories to do data analysis. If you're a famous person with a twitter account, your entire history is sitting on someone's computer somewhere.

Probably mine. :lolbron:

tenor.gif