45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
You think Trump wants to shut down the government because he hates black people? Not because he’s a fukking moron? :mjlol: granted he’s a racist piece of shyt, but he’s shutting down the government BC he’s a fukkin idiot man.

It’s not that Trump wants to shut down the government because he’s a racist. I didn’t even mention Trump. In fact, I used plurals to denote that I was speaking about his supporters and defenders. So let me explain it clearly.

16-18% of working age black people work for the US government.
The government, like colleges, is seen as a bastion of liberalism by “conservative” whites.
They proclaim that government stifles the economy and tramples their rights.

Why would they (his supporters and his defenders) care is Steve the CAC Border Patrol agent is going to work without pay on Christmas Day or Ed the Musty Ass Mailman is furloughed if it affects black people and liberals disproportionately in their mind. It’s a win in their book.

He’s not shutting it down because he’s an idiot. He’s shutting it down to push an idiotic talking point for a win that is red meat for his base and his defenders. He and his advisors know precisely what they is doing. They just have people stupid enough to parrot what he says and find way to spin it into a positive. Those are the people who are idiots.

I hope that clears it up for you.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
It’s not that Trump wants to shut down the government because he’s a racist. I didn’t even mention Trump. In fact, I used plurals to denote that I was speaking about his supporters and defenders. So let me explain it clearly.

16-18% of working age black people work for the US government.
The government, like colleges, is seen as a bastion of liberalism by “conservative” whites.
They proclaim that government stifles the economy and tramples their rights.

Why would they (his supporters and his defenders) care is Steve the CAC Border Patrol agent is going to work without pay on Christmas Day or Ed the Musty Ass Mailman is furloughed if it affects black people and liberals disproportionately in their mind. It’s a win in their book.

He’s not shutting it down because he’s an idiot. He’s shutting it down to push an idiotic talking point for a win that is red meat for his base and his defenders. He and his advisors know precisely what they is doing. They just have people stupid enough to parrot what he says and find way to spin it into a positive. Those are the people who are idiots.

I hope that clears it up for you.
You are right...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Isn’t Trump saying that the public will revolt if he is impeached a call for violence? Isn’t that illegal?

Why can’t the average citizen advocate for rebellion against Trump? Isn’t it in the 2nd amendment?

I’m not saying we should take up arms, I’m just curious as to what the law says. When is it acceptable to call for open and armed rebellion against a tyrannical leader? I’m just asking academically, I’m not suggesting any armed action against anybody. I’m just curious what legal scholars say about this. :jbhmm: