RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
tenor.gif
This nikka @tru_m.a.c misspelled "Dat ass analysis" and thinks the brehs would be too dumb to demand these Instathot's nudes:francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Could this happen?

What’s revolt mean in 2019? We’ve had this fukker elected and governing, he got kavanuagh in, thereve been multiple shootings where 10+ ppl get killlee for no reason. They’re locking up or tossing out black/brown people, prez treats women like shyt and grabs em by the p*ssy......yet there has been no revolt for any of those issues.

Why do people think folks will come to riot for this fukkface Trump?! He has literal paid actors at his rally, he can’t get a lawyer, and he fires anyone that isn’t family. Again why would people be so loyal to such a piece of shyt?

Daps
Reppin
TYL
What’s revolt mean in 2019? We’ve had this fukker elected and governing, he got kavanuagh in, thereve been multiple shootings where 10+ ppl get killlee for no reason. They’re locking up or tossing out black/brown people, prez treats women like shyt and grabs em by the p*ssy......yet there has been no revolt for any of those issues.

Why do people think folks will come to riot for this fukkface Trump?! He has literal paid actors at his rally, he can’t get a lawyer, and he fires anyone that isn’t family. Again why would people be so loyal to such a piece of shyt?
Because you know........cac’s gonna cac :comeon:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He’s not shutting it down because he’s an idiot. He’s shutting it down to push an idiotic talking point for a win that is red meat for his base and his defenders. He and his advisors know precisely what they is doing. They just have people stupid enough to parrot what he says and find way to spin it into a positive. Those are the people who are idiots.

I hope that clears it up for you.

I think we actually agree almost 100% here just I believe you’re coorelating the cause (shytting government down to create a talking point) with effect (15-20% of black families workingfor the government and being out of work) as if it’s something done on purpose. Yes it will happen, but the reason isn’t because Trump or the fukking idiots who don’t want to put the ratchet to his dome, want black folks out of work. It’s because they want to win an argument. Purely. That’s it, that’s all——IMO.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because you know........cac’s gonna cac :comeon:
I’m white....tons of posters in here.....are white. We didn’t revolt when Kavanaugh got confirmed, peacefully protested. Why do you think the horrible white peoole will revolt, but the normal ones won’t? Trumps been getting shytted on daily for about s year. CACs with MAGA attire on get pressed by me every time I see them. None have tried to drop hands or a burner on me. Fact is these MAGACACS are soft as baby shyt. We need to stop being afraid of them and start pressing them. Everyone that rocks a MAGA should be on site for anyone who posts in this thread.

Daps
I’m white....tons of posters in here.....are white. We didn’t revolt when Kavanaugh got confirmed, peacefully protested. Why do you think the horrible white peoole will revolt, but the normal ones won’t? Trumps been getting shytted on daily for about s year. CACs with MAGA attire on get pressed by me every time I see them. None have tried to drop hands or a burner on me. Fact is these MAGACACS are soft as baby shyt. We need to stop being afraid of them and start pressing them. Everyone that rocks a MAGA should be on site for anyone who posts in this thread.
Maybe not every single time, but if brehs started pressing MAGAts for being MAGAts I bet blood would be shed and the president would endorse it. There are different rules that come with pigmentation. Theres no reason to go at these people yet. When Trump goes down and they try to assimilate back into society is when you start pressing. Until then, let them drown in their ignorance

Daps
I think we actually agree almost 100% here just I believe you’re coorelating the cause (shytting government down to create a talking point) with effect (15-20% of black families workingfor the government and being out of work) as if it’s something done on purpose. Yes it will happen, but the reason isn’t because Trump or the fukking idiots who don’t want to put the ratchet to his dome, want black folks out of work. It’s because they want to win an argument. Purely. That’s it, that’s all——IMO.

I get that. In fact, you might be right. Sometimes we do give these people too much credit. But I always know that someone pulling the strings has something nefarious in mind.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I wouldn't go too far with the Nixon comparisons.

The problem is that Nixon wasn't as popular with the Republican base as Trump. His approval with the GOP base was something like 50 percent around the time he got impeached. Trump is consistently around 80 percent due to the whole MAGA cult thing, which means it'll be almost impossible to get Republican Senators to go against him.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wouldn't go too far with the Nixon comparisons.

The problem is that Nixon wasn't as popular with the Republican base as Trump. His approval with the GOP base was something like 50 percent around the time he got impeached. Trump is consistently around 80 percent due to the whole MAGA cult thing, which means it'll be almost impossible to get Republican Senators to go against him.
Doesn't necessarily matter. Protecting Trump isn't worth losing seats. Not every senator is in a deep red state.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called “advice of counsel,” and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid. Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly......
8:17 AM - Dec 13, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
....stated that I did nothing wrong with respect to campaign finance laws, if they even apply, because this was not campaign finance. Cohen was guilty on many charges unrelated to me, but he plead to two campaign charges which were not criminal and of which he probably was not...
8:25 AM - Dec 13, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
....guilty even on a civil basis. Those charges were just agreed to by him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did-including the fact that his family was temporarily let off the hook. As a lawyer, Michael has great liability to me!
8:39 AM - Dec 13, 2018

Last edited: