45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Yeah I don't get these dudes. I can download, and I have, entire twitter account histories to do data analysis. If you're a famous person with a twitter account, your entire history is sitting on someone's computer somewhere.

Probably mine. :lolbron:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

His next tweet will speak volumes. Any other president in a scandal of this level of political crisis would have a solid right hand man as COS to help guage and advise on the situation.
45 just realized he's in a situation on multiple facets that he can't finesse his way out of (usually sloppily, which is crazy cuz the fukka don't send texts or emails in 2018! :stopitslime:
)
The irony of it all, while the majority of Americans will be enjoying the holidays with their friends, family, and loved ones...
45 will be spending that same damn time worrying about his friends, family, and "loved" ones. The kicker? :picard:
Y'all already know, he'll throw each and every one of 'em under the bus to save himself. And he knows they know that. :sadcam:
Ain't no eggnog being passed around at that table. :francis:

Fat Donnie is somewhere in the WH playing this shyt on repeat:

:lolbron:

And I love it. Happy holidays Brehs and Brehettes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You think Trump wants to shut down the government because he hates black people? Not because he’s a fukking moron? :mjlol: granted he’s a racist piece of shyt, but he’s shutting down the government BC he’s a fukkin idiot man.

These things aren't mutually exclusive.

Trump wants to please his base, and his base gets off on things that negatively effect black people. It's basically why they're hostile to the government in the first place.