45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@christinawilkie
NEW: Giuliani just moved the goal posts in 2 big ways on Fox & CNN :
1. He's no longer claiming Trump didn't collude with Russia. He's claiming "collusion is not a crime."
2. He's not saying Trump did not know abt 2016 Russia mtg in advance. He's saying Trump did not ATTEND it.

9:03 AM - Jul 30, 2018

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:whatyoumean:

:smarttrump:

:obamalmao:

That smiley summed up my feeling about these articles perfectly. If these mutha fukkers think there is many a war going on amongst me and the trump supporters that will last a lifetime, with me NEVER interested in squashing it, I’m talking deathbed, “let’s work it out before I DIE” they have another thing coming.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I was on the Mueller subreddit. They were talking about the protesters at the white house raised 100k. There's a gofundme link and someone asked for it. They ain't want to post it cause it was against the rules of reddit..

That's a perfect example of why I think we'll lose. These people won't even break a simple rule like that, but the think they can beat people cheating left and right. Giving 100s of excuses.. "bbbut the link could be faked and spread"

This is the same reason Bernies punk ass lost. Trying to play fair while everyone's cheating. If everyone is cheating and you're still playing by the rules, you're not honorable; you're a dumbass.

Avenatti may be a scumbag but he's exactly what the left needs, a fukking dog willing to get dirty.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I was on the Mueller subreddit. They were talking about the protesters at the white house raised 100k. There's a gofundme link and someone asked for it. They ain't want to post it cause it was against the rules of reddit..

That's a perfect example of why I think we'll lose. These people won't even break a simple rule like that, but the think they can beat people cheating left and right. Giving 100s of excuses.. "bbbut the link could be faked and spread"

This is the same reason Bernies punk ass lost. Trying to play fair while everyone's cheating. If everyone is cheating and you're still playing by the rules, you're not honorable; you're a dumbass.

Avenatti may be a scumbag but he's exactly what the left needs, a fukking dog willing to get dirty.
Agreed. Let them cowards talk how they want to talk. You need to post the link to a website that has that link. Just because people won't do it don't mean that you shouldn't. That's what we should all do. Some won't but there should be many who will cross that line for the greater good.