45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I kinda hope 45's brain is donated to science or analyzed in some way whenever he dies. They'll have to work through about two inches of cobwebs and mold before they get to the real thing, but it would be fascinating to know what was actually up with this guy besides being corrupt, a traitor, an a$$hole ad infinitum. A Trump-like character born into the middle/lower class would've been locked away a long time ago, and that's without the opportunities to be a shady real estate mogul and cheat your way to the presidency and therefore act as if you have something to hide. Not many functioning, contributing members of society act like he does.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

The speculative articles from the past year or two have been pretty neat but it's clear we need an actual medical evaluation, not the "Yeah this 70 year old 300 pound man who speaks like a fifth grader is the healthiest person I've ever seen" okie-doke we got from his doctor. It doesn't make his actions justifiable at all, but it's really something when you can't even definitively answer whether or not the president is mentally all there. All signs have pretty much pointed to no, so my hope is that years from now (because in all likelihood we're not getting one any time soon) a detailed, scientific profiling of his brain and his behavior is published and we then get a clearer picture of just what the fukk we are/were dealing with.

Seems like you can pick any aspect of the Trump presidency or Trump himself and you can get into one hell of a rabbit hole. The big picture (which is still incomplete) is ridiculously all-encompassing.

Why? There is no medical diagnosis nor a need for a study of greed and sense of entitlement.

Trump is not extraordinary in any scientific or medical sense, he's just a liar who realized long ago that he could make you forget about certain lies if he keeps feeding you new ones.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why? There is no medical diagnosis nor a need for a study of greed and sense of entitlement.

Trump is not extraordinary in any scientific or medical sense, he's just a liar who realized long ago that he could make you forget about certain lies if he keeps feeding you new ones.
Pretty much. He’s a sociopath, a malignant narcissist, and a sexual predator. If he wasn’t born into money he’d have been locked up for some sort of race related hate crime or as a serial rapist a long time ago. That’s generally the sort of stuff people with his pathology who are poor do.

Noah

All Star
Daps

Like I said, even if there were something wrong with him, it doesn't make anything he is or anything that he has done justifiable. He needed to go from day one.

But don't you think it's telling that we don't even get a legitimate diagnosis from the official WH doctor? You could argue it's par for the course and not much different from not knowing about any other dictator's medical info, but the dude is like 72, unhealthy, and legitimately speaks and acts as if he has dementia. It would just be another thing to add to the list of reasons why nobody should've voted for him and why we need him to get the fukk out. Not extraordinary, I agree; just something people should know about if he does in fact have something up.

I'd think of it as one of those things that true or not, we again need to look at why people voted the way they did (outside of gerrymandering and interference). The way information was presented through media and whatever else and the way some facets of society have eroded (thanks primarily to the GOP), you had subsections of people that seriously bought what he was saying and/or simply agreed with his racism and dog-whistling, and both are really troubling. A point I come back to in a lot of my posts is that we need reforms in several areas of society because Trump (and everything that he is) is pretty much a symptom of what mostly the right has cultivated, and it's seriously threatening our democracy. Sort of a tangent from the original point of this but there is a psychological component to this, and the possibility of mental illness makes it all the more concerning. :manny:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ag
I totally tuned this fukk boy out when i found out he was always retweeting and defending that dwarf ben shapiro. One day fox news is going to hire him and then everybody will hear what he truely believes in. If you watch closely how he moves you will notice he is not on our side. It's staggering how some of these mediocre guys are so prominent in the media.
agreed. He is GOP apologist. He has this very smug attitude towards Democrats that he tries to write of as being objective. Piece of shyt.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ag

agreed. He is GOP apologist. He has this very smug attitude towards Democrats that he tries to write of as being objective. Piece of shyt.

DOn't trust any Jewish in politics. They all have loyalty to Israel at the end of the day. That's why they will not go hard on Trump at all. No matter what

.r.

Veteran
Daps
iu

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I said, even if there were something wrong with him, it doesn't make anything he is or anything that he has done justifiable. He needed to go from day one.

But don't you think it's telling that we don't even get a legitimate diagnosis from the official WH doctor? You could argue it's par for the course and not much different from not knowing about any other dictator's medical info, but the dude is like 72, unhealthy, and legitimately speaks and acts as if he has dementia. It would just be another thing to add to the list of reasons why nobody should've voted for him and why we need him to get the fukk out. Not extraordinary, I agree; just something people should know about if he does in fact have something up.

I'd think of it as one of those things that true or not, we again need to look at why people voted the way they did (outside of gerrymandering and interference). The way information was presented through media and whatever else and the way some facets of society have eroded (thanks primarily to the GOP), you had subsections of people that seriously bought what he was saying and/or simply agreed with his racism and dog-whistling, and both are really troubling. A point I come back to in a lot of my posts is that we need reforms in several areas of society because Trump (and everything that he is) is pretty much a symptom of what mostly the right has cultivated, and it's seriously threatening our democracy. Sort of a tangent from the original point of this but there is a psychological component to this, and the possibility of mental illness makes it all the more concerning. :manny:

I think you're overcomplicating things.

People voted for Trump (and will again) mostly because of 'cism, it's really that simple. It's a backlash against eight years of a black president as well as white people worried about demographic change and no longer being the majority. White nationalist groups have been on the rise since long before Trump announced he was even running.

There's also the FOX News demographic that would vote for Satan himself as long as he had an (R) next to his name.

Last edited: