RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They going to fire Rosenstein end of August and Mueller in September
Let them. Trump wants to do it, he should do it. For the most part, the battle lines are drawn, and blue will prevail this November (I’m not counting my chickens before hatched, this has been my consistent message through all of this, y’all can pull up my post history). The only thing I am worried about is fukkface and Russia interfering AGAIN. If he fires RR and Mueller, there will be HUGE protests, as they have already been organizing for MONTHS. The best thing he could do for the Dems, is fire RR and ultimately Mueller, the second best thing these idiots can do is push Kavanaugh through (as much as a boon this would be, I really hope it doesn’t happen). These parkland kids are REALLY fukking out there, and yes, they seem entitled to some, and are annoying to others, but they are doing a GREAT fukkING JOB!! The right might be loud and not play by the rules, and Dems might be hesitant to cross that line, as we have seen from the leadership SUPER coastal elites, but at the end of the day, it is simply a numbers game. There are probably 35-45% MORE Dems in this country that are eligible to vote than there are republicans, but in 2016, they didn’t come out and vote (I would like to statement to stand on its own, and please ask nobody quotes it and starts a dem war), there is no question that we will see RECORD dem voting for midterms! Gerrymandering might save a few seats, but the house is going to be washed over, and I am still hopeful that blue takes senate!
I say all that, to say this:
Trump....do your big boy stuff, make dem voters MORE PASSIONATE about swarming to the polls, keep being you, you fukkface!! Republican lawmakers, keep carrying water, and keep being completely negligent in holding ANYONE in this administration accountable for ANYTHING, just PLEASE keep doing what you doing, it really is good for the country, because in November, the MAJORITY will cast you ENTIRELY THE fukk OUTTA HERE.
COWARDS!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You ready to put your name on it for a ban bet? :shaq:

I won’t do that to you because it will happen that nasty cac getting desperate as fukk.

He already met with Putin about plan B and the Republicans about plan B. Russia pull out assets because their economic situation will be much worse after convictions. Trump is desperate

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let them. Trump wants to do it, he should do it. For the most part, the battle lines are drawn, and blue will prevail this November (I’m not counting my chickens before hatched, this has been my consistent message through all of this, y’all can pull up my post history). The only thing I am worried about is fukkface and Russia interfering AGAIN. If he fires RR and Mueller, there will be HUGE protests, as they have already been organizing for MONTHS. The best thing he could do for the Dems, is fire RR and ultimately Mueller, the second best thing these idiots can do is push Kavanaugh through (as much as a boon this would be, I really hope it doesn’t happen). These parkland kids are REALLY fukking out there, and yes, they seem entitled to some, and are annoying to others, but they are doing a GREAT fukkING JOB!! The right might be loud and not play by the rules, and Dems might be hesitant to cross that line, as we have seen from the leadership SUPER coastal elites, but at the end of the day, it is simply a numbers game. There are probably 35-45% MORE Dems in this country that are eligible to vote than there are republicans, but in 2016, they didn’t come out and vote (I would like to statement to stand on its own, and please ask nobody quotes it and starts a dem war), there is no question that we will see RECORD dem voting for midterms! Gerrymandering might save a few seats, but the house is going to be washed over, and I am still hopeful that blue takes senate!
I say all that, to say this:
Trump....do your big boy stuff, make dem voters MORE PASSIONATE about swarming to the polls, keep being you, you fukkface!! Republican lawmakers, keep carrying water, and keep being completely negligent in holding ANYONE in this administration accountable for ANYTHING, just PLEASE keep doing what you doing, it really is good for the country, because in November, the MAJORITY will cast you ENTIRELY THE fukk OUTTA HERE.
COWARDS!

They were definitely planning on having Russia attack the midterms again but they didn’t think throughly about Mueller and the investigation finding everything out. Dems will come out but I am expecting some outrageous numbers this midterm. Crazy ass percentages due to Russia

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

God damned, that’s a number that would have me sweating if I got asked “For 60 M’s, would you......”.
That’s 4-5 generations set type money, and he still comes off as a nickel and dime, collecting vigs, and taking cuts off B&E’s type of scumbag, to me anyway. Just goes to show, money doesn’t always make the man.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:whatyoumean:

:smarttrump:

:obamalmao:

This bs again? I’m tired of playing nice with people who constantly shout mean-spirited insults and racist bs at me and people who think like me. Why are liberals always the ones expected to fix everything and take the high road when the people on the other side flat refuse to?

Whether we are “nice” and “listen” and “understand” or whether we don’t, they are still gonna be racist, mean-spirited pieces of shyt