RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was on the Mueller subreddit. They were talking about the protesters at the white house raised 100k. There's a gofundme link and someone asked for it. They ain't want to post it cause it was against the rules of reddit..

That's a perfect example of why I think we'll lose. These people won't even break a simple rule like that, but the think they can beat people cheating left and right. Giving 100s of excuses.. "bbbut the link could be faked and spread"

This is the same reason Bernies punk ass lost. Trying to play fair while everyone's cheating. If everyone is cheating and you're still playing by the rules, you're not honorable; you're a dumbass.

Avenatti may be a scumbag but he's exactly what the left needs, a fukking dog willing to get dirty.
This is the beginning of the end of a functioning democracy. When people start breaking the rules to get ahead, I think it is naive to think that everyone goes back to "playing fair" once power is regained.

We are all frustrated with the state of things but I think that "hey we should cheat too" lacks foresight to see where things will end up if both sides start cheating and disregarding the rules.

You may have a different perspective, but in my opinion, you will lose the majority of the intellectuals when both parties are equally corrupt and indifferent to rules. When logic is replaced by emotional responses, it becomes a circle jerk.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is the beginning of the end of a functioning democracy. When people start breaking the rules to get ahead, I think it is naive to think that everyone goes back to "playing fair" once power is regained.

We are all frustrated with the state of things but I think that "hey we should cheat too" lacks foresight to see where things will end up if both sides start cheating and disregarding the rules.

You may have a different perspective, but in my opinion, you will lose the majority of the intellectuals when both parties are equally corrupt and indifferent to rules. When logic is replaced by emotional responses, it becomes a circle jerk.
I agree with this 100%..how a lot of what is going on now is handled will have a lasting impact on whether this country is still standing in 20-30 years.

quote-when-a-wise-man-points-at-the-moon-the-imbecile-examines-the-finger-confucius-39-1-0156.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Like I said, even if there were something wrong with him, it doesn't make anything he is or anything that he has done justifiable. He needed to go from day one.

But don't you think it's telling that we don't even get a legitimate diagnosis from the official WH doctor? You could argue it's par for the course and not much different from not knowing about any other dictator's medical info, but the dude is like 72, unhealthy, and legitimately speaks and acts as if he has dementia. It would just be another thing to add to the list of reasons why nobody should've voted for him and why we need him to get the fukk out. Not extraordinary, I agree; just something people should know about if he does in fact have something up.

I'd think of it as one of those things that true or not, we again need to look at why people voted the way they did (outside of gerrymandering and interference). The way information was presented through media and whatever else and the way some facets of society have eroded (thanks primarily to the GOP), you had subsections of people that seriously bought what he was saying and/or simply agreed with his racism and dog-whistling, and both are really troubling. A point I come back to in a lot of my posts is that we need reforms in several areas of society because Trump (and everything that he is) is pretty much a symptom of what mostly the right has cultivated, and it's seriously threatening our democracy. Sort of a tangent from the original point of this but there is a psychological component to this, and the possibility of mental illness makes it all the more concerning. :manny:

We historically have never been given a full or accurate diagnosis of any president. Reagan suffered from either dementia or alzheimers but that was never given to the public and he wouldn't be the first president who had an illness that was concealed.

None of us would be surprised to learn that Trump has dementia because he embodies the forgetful, grumpy and hateful old man you'd associate with it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Mlk only worked cause they was shook of the militant wing of malcolm x. Same for ghandi, he had a malcolm x too. We been so safe in America we think this is how it is. We done been at war for like 30 years, but no battles in America.

Protests aren't safe. If they say you can't protest here, that's exactly where you should. These cac pussies go where they're told. Mlk got 6000 arrests, beatings, dogs, water hoses, death threats. He had to be moved through cities through trunks.

If they're cheating and you're not, you're gonna lose. Because all were saying is let's wait and see. And that's what they want us to do, so that when its time for them to move it'll be too late.

Stack your bread and dip if he does something funny with the elections my brehs :whoa:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Mlk only worked cause they was shook of the militant wing of malcolm x. Same for ghandi, he had a malcolm x too. We been so safe in America we think this is how it is. We done been at war for like 30 years, but no battles in America.

Protests aren't safe. If they say you can't protest here, that's exactly where you should. These cac pussies go where they're told. Mlk got 6000 arrests, beatings, dogs, water hoses, death threats. He had to be moved through cities through trunks.

If they're cheating and you're not, you're gonna lose. Because all were saying is let's wait and see. And that's what they want us to do, so that when its time for them to move it'll be too late.

Stack your bread and dip if he does something funny with the elections my brehs :whoa:
They didn't fear Malcolm because of his philosophy of fighting fire with fire or because of his status among our people to lead an uprising. They feared Malcolm because he showed the black man that you could elevate from the place of despair that they want you in into an educated, organized and independent thinker. You could be a former criminal, you could have spent time in jail - all of the modern day scarlet letters assigned to black men to stifle their empowerment - yet, you could still elevate.

The last thing they wanted were blacks to be organized and empowered. So they ensured the leaders who were instrumental in organization were either killed or taken off the streets and they increasingly got tougher on destroying blacks empowerment through systematic oppression. The best way to control anything is to control its environment, so blacks were systematically herded into the inner cities and slums where there education, financial and dietary needs could be metered causing a survival of the fittest scenario.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was on the Mueller subreddit. They were talking about the protesters at the white house raised 100k. There's a gofundme link and someone asked for it. They ain't want to post it cause it was against the rules of reddit..

That's a perfect example of why I think we'll lose. These people won't even break a simple rule like that, but the think they can beat people cheating left and right. Giving 100s of excuses.. "bbbut the link could be faked and spread"

This is the same reason Bernies punk ass lost. Trying to play fair while everyone's cheating. If everyone is cheating and you're still playing by the rules, you're not honorable; you're a dumbass.

Avenatti may be a scumbag but he's exactly what the left needs, a fukking dog willing to get dirty.

So you going to sit here and act like Bernie’s reason for losing was because of the left excuses? Bernie’s purpose was to lose he was controlled opposition, his campaign advisor was working with Manafort while trump’s campaign advisor..

Stop being a contrarian, you working a thin line to get bushed :stopitslime:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I totally tuned this fukk boy out when i found out he was always retweeting and defending that dwarf ben shapiro. One day fox news is going to hire him and then everybody will hear what he truely believes in. If you watch closely how he moves you will notice he is not on our side. It's staggering how some of these mediocre guys are so prominent in the media.

I had to unfollow him and he blocked me, though it appears I can see his tweets now but I was going back and forth with him over Assata. He was upset that the Women's March official twitter account told her happy birthday. Went on and on about her killing a cop. I ended with with, fukk your white feelings after getting annoyed with him acting like an alt right lite. (Which I normally reserve for Bernie supporters). He's been real suspect for a minute now.