45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pchimrX1VZ1rx70ego1_500.jpg

Betsy DeVos, President Trump’s Secretary of Education, is high on the shortlist for the very competitive title of “most despised person in the cabinet.”

A billionaire who essentially bought herself her prominent position on the Trump team, DeVos has used her time in office to wage war on our public schools and has done everything in her power to make life harder for American students.

“Whether it is rolling back President Obam’s rules governing campus sexual assault, revoking guidances aiming to curb racial discrimination in schools, stripping transgender students of their rights, or cutting off debt relief for students defrauded by fake for-profit “colleges,” she has done nothing but heap hardship on America’s most vulnerable students.”

Which is why it should bring a smile to your face when you hear that somebody untied her $40 million yacht and set it adrift on Lake Erie.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/07/26/a-protestor-just-gave-betsy-devos-and-her-40-million-yacht-an-unpleasant-surprise/

:mjlol:

The crew eventually realized what was happening, but not before it crashed into the dock and incurred up to $10,000 in damages.

:stopitslime:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
AND THEY ARE STILL DEFENDING THIS DUMB MUTHAfukkA!!!! :laff::laff::laff:

This shyt is deep.....

"Thus, the government now spends an average of $16 billion annually to buy products from farmers who can’t find buyers in America or overseas. This has resulted in a massive stockpiling of food across the country. U.S. dairy producers, for example, have a 1.39 billion-pound surplus of cheese—its largest surplus on record—because they have selectively bred cows to overproduce milk, and milk is stored best as cheese. There’s also a 2.5 billion pound surplus of meat, Vox reported this week, which is partially due to Trump’s tariffs but also the waning interest in meat. “A tangled web of ill-conceived federal policies explains a lot of the problems we see” in the food chain, Anne Kapuscinski, a Dartmouth professor and board chair of the Union of Concerned Scientists, explained in an op-ed last year. “It explains why junk foods are cheaper than fruits and vegetables (because corn and soy, key ingredients of processed foods, benefit from on-farm subsidies and taxpayer-funded research); why farmers increase planting of these crops even when prices are low (because crop insurance guarantees their income); and why some of the most food-insecure people in our country are ironically the very people who produce and prepare our food (because many farm and food service workers work in the shadows without a living wage).” Trump’s farm bailout includes measures to handle the surplus of food, including purchasing it and donating it to food banks, which highlights yet another problem with welfare for the agriculture industry. Forty-one million Americans currently suffer from food insecurity—meaning these subsidies, which originally were intended to ensure the nation had enough food, are not working for that purpose. According to CBS, “Rural counties are among the worst-hit, comprising 79 percent of the counties with the highest food insecurity rates, even though they make up only 63 percent of all U.S. counties.”"

Trump’s Farmer Bailout and America’s Broken Food System

Daps
Ayooo. Whose fukking mans is this?:whatyoumean:

:50centscust:​

I totally tuned this fukk boy out when i found out he was always retweeting and defending that dwarf ben shapiro. One day fox news is going to hire him and then everybody will hear what he truely believes in. If you watch closely how he moves you will notice he is not on our side. It's staggering how some of these mediocre guys are so prominent in the media.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When this is all said and done, Trump is going to be Airbnb'n his hotel rooms.

trump is going to have a public defender when he goes to trial.

mark...my...words.

The concept of Avenatti vs Trump 2020...I'm not sure I can process the fukkery overload

i'm gonna need you to come to a conclusion at some point.

Guaranteed Trump not showing up to debate MA

he skipped out of one of the R debates to hold a rally.
i can see him simply refusing to debate anyone at all.
he can sit back and just talk shyt on twitter 24/7 and the media will echo what he says
ad nauseum.

McFaul not wasting time. Dude is debating Russian billionaires. :wow:

i've heard him speak on several podcast.
he is a true hero standing up for another fallen hero (Magninsky) in the face of a tyrant.
and trump actually entertained the idea of turning him over to russia.

fukk.

I'm upset this didn't occur to me before reading this post...

Dude is 100% on point...:russ:

china and every other nation affected by trump's tariffs specifically targeted products manufactured in states that support trump...then trump doubled down and bailed them out with money borrowed from china.

he is intentionally doing damage to the US in any way he can because he is under the influence of foreign powers.