45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You dont even know why you're bytching.
I'm bytching because the current state of American politics allows for foolish actions like the one that took place night to keep happening.

Pick one. Executive creep or military intervention
This is a false dichotomy when the executive is interventionist.

I support this military action. It was the correct thing to do and I hope we do more of it in Syria.. Full stop.
At least you're consistent.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump with a Mission Accomplished tweet... this will age well...

This false narrative that Obama destroyed the military and that the US DoD hasn't had the strongest military in the world for the past 70 years is absolutely sickening.

No one has been close for decades.

No country in WORLD HISTORY has ever been able to project power across the globe like the American military.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

NIKULIN :weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

Mueller chess game so thorough its fukking scary...

It's clear now Cohen was Muellers "trump" card from day one...

As its been reported by the USAG, it took months of surveillance to get that warrant for the Cohen raid...Everybody said follow the money, Mueller said sure yall can play the numbers game, I'm going after the "fixer", the man who knows where all the body's are buried...We knew he was working with the NY AG for months but never knew the target...The best part of it was that fugazi report he leaked to the press giving Cheeto confidence that this was going his way right before the feds showed up to his mans Cohen door...:wow:

Its crazy how well this was executed...