45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Lol @ this fake crying.

I don't think I have ever seen a white man cry real tears before. They just make a bunch of sobbing noises and scrunch their face up and then they are back to normal in 30 seconds. Even that kid who got killed in N. Korea, was pleading for his life with the most fakest crying I ever saw.

:merchant: never seen it either. Well not irl but I try to stay away from white people in general.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm amazed at the fact that people are either unaware or completely ignore the fact that we got into Syria simply to counter act Russia having a presence in the ME. Humanitarian reasons sound good but it is not the real reason.
They had 7 years to stop meddling in Syria. Some reports over 500,000 dead during the time. And we all know the country does not want to help the Christian Syrians.

Russia is trying to protect its base.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:merchant: never seen it either. Well not irl but I try to stay away from white people in general.
I cry all the time, it is the only thing that keeps me sane. I sneak into the bathroom at night and get out a good cry, because I internalize everything to make sure my wife and daughter never see me cry, because if I cry in front of them, they will know how much fukking pressure and stress I’m under. I also cry when I am giving speeches at work, because I love the folks that work hard for me and I can’t help it. If y’all saw me, you would think it’s absolutely absurd that I would be emotional like that.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I cry all the time, it is the only thing that keeps me sane. I sneak into the bathroom at night and get out a good cry, because I internalize everything to make sure my wife and daughter never see me cry, because if I cry in front of them, they will know how much fukking pressure and stress I’m under. I also cry when I am giving speeches at work, because I love the folks that work hard for me and I can’t help it. If y’all saw me, you would think it’s absolutely absurd that I would be emotional like that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Cohen is doubling down on his denial of Prague

Prague might be another false flag, to make the narrative that Cohen is being falsely accused seem realer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm amazed at the fact that people are either unaware or completely ignore the fact that we got into Syria simply to counter act Russia having a presence in the ME. Humanitarian reasons sound good but it is not the real reason.
And?

This is fact.

Hell, I'm glad we're even doing area denial to prevent oil dominance by Russia and Iran. I'm heavily in support of it.

I wholly support engaging in Syria for that very reason. It robs Iran of a base and pushes back on Russia.

I dont even see a problem with what you said.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So Cohen is doubling down on his denial of Prague

Prague might be another false flag, to make the narrative that Cohen is being falsely accused seem realer.

Funny how he never onced mentioned he was in Cali when it was first reported damn near a year ago that he was in Prague lmaooo