RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!

Lol @ this fake crying.

I don't think I have ever seen a white man cry real tears before. They just make a bunch of sobbing noises and scrunch their face up and then they are back to normal in 30 seconds. Even that kid who got killed in N. Korea, was pleading for his life with the most fakest crying I ever saw.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What’s your aim in here?:patrice:

I see a lot democrat blaming with republican in the White House . Wtf are you talking about?

You must remember that our friend @King Kreole vigorously advocated for a Trump presidency in 2016. So because this disaster of a President and administration was initially supported by @King Kreole anytime he can blame Dems breh is back in here in full campaign mode. His posts are unfunny jokes at this point

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You must remember that our friend @King Kreole vigorously advocated for a Trump presidency in 2016. So because this disaster of a President and administration was initially supported by @King Kreole anytime he can blame Dems breh is back in here in full campaign mode. His posts are unfunny jokes at this point
Mods need to Bush his ass

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I know its been said about a hundred times in this thread...

But this is hands down the worst group of criminals ever assembled...

Sticky bandits status...

Breh, those guys are worse than any group of criminals. Only Paulie was a real G

Remember when we thought Don Jr was the Fredo of this crew? Turns out they are all Fredos.

Wattba!

I am not having it today. You guys gonna let me do work and finish my overdue assignment. :dead:

Don Fredo Sr
Don Fredo Jr

We are witnessing what it would be like if Fredo had taken over the mob empire and succeeded getting Michael killed :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell:

The fukk are you talking about?!

Mattis is the 3rd most popular Marine ever. Dude is a hell of a leader. I wish he was my commander when I was in the USMC
First time I learned about him was through the guy who played him in this:

919burER6KL._SY445_.jpg

Dude was kicking dudes in gear during the Iraq Invasion on the field :whew:

(I did not support the Iraq war :whoa:)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And all the mainstream media, left and right don’t ask any questions.

Like, why would Assad use chemical weapons after Trump announced publicly(whether he was serious or not), plans to leave Syria and cut off military aid.

Makes no fukking sense to me.
1. A rogue element of his forces did it
2. Assad ordered it
3. It doesn't fukking matter. Dudes get cocky all the time. Remember, they live under the umbrella of Russia and assumed they were winning....which they are.
4. War is illogical. Don't pretend you're just oh-so-concerned about Syrian military activities. They did this shyt 11 months ago and we slapped them on the wrist as well. Yall were saying this then.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Breh, those guys are worse than any group of criminals. Only Paulie was a real G

I am not having it today. You guys gonna let me do work and finish my overdue assignment. :dead:

Don Fredo Sr
Don Fredo Jr

We are witnessing what it would be like if Fredo had taken over the mob empire and succeeded getting Michael killed :wow:

Donald is more of a Tattaglia

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Think you can easily roll up on the third largest military spender brehs.

Act like Russia hasn’t prepared for decades brehs.

Russia don’t have any money to fight a war breh rhey all talk and laundering :mjlol:. Rob the country blind for your cronies Putin