$450k house in NY vs $450k house in Fort Worth, TX

im not you

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

you guys complaining about 450k for that NY house. over here a house is minimum 1 million

i just bought a 510 sqft apartment for 350k :mjcry:

Daps
is there a reason?

I like living in Northern NJ. I can hop on the train and be in NYC in 20 minutes and do any number of things. There's a large Senegalese community here. And most of all I hate driving. I would not move to somewhere without 24hr public transportation. The only thing I don't like up here is the weather.
Every time I've visited the south I wasn't impressed.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fool please. I'm staying my Senegalese ass right up here where most of us move too. I don't eff with white people.

Dont want to live with well-off black people in the DMV, Charlotte, or Atlanta :mjpls:

Don't want to own property to give to your kids or give them fresh air to breathe.

Daps
Dont want to live with well-off black people in the DMV, Charlotte, or Atlanta :mjpls:

Don't want to own property to give to your kids or give them fresh air to breathe.
I own property though and most of my neighbors are black. And most of the people I associate with are well off and well educated black people cause I live in the ny/nj area. The only reason my family lives in the US is cause my father was a diplomat.
Nope, I don't want to live in the south. D.C. Is the only one I would consider otherwise I'll stay up here. If my husband said he wanted to move south that would grounds for divorce this is how much I like living here. I also wouldn't move to the Midwest or Pacific Northwest. Really for me it's NY, NJ, Cali, Senegal or England.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I own property though and most of my neighbors are black. And most of the people I associate with are well off and well educated black people cause I live in the ny/nj area. The only reason my family lives in the US is cause my father was a diplomat.
Nope, I don't want to live in the south. D.C. Is the only one I would consider otherwise I'll stay up here. If my husband said he wanted to move south that would grounds for divorce this is how much I like living here. I also wouldn't move to the Midwest or Pacific Northwest. Really for me it's NY, NJ, Cali, Senegal or England.

That hatred of down south is astounding. The rednecks are a non factor as long as you with black folk.