intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I mean one person living in a 4 bedroom
I don't like having roommates. I like my personal space. :manny:
Basically I have my master bedroom, a huge guest bedroom, a small bedroom I use as an office/study. The fourth bedroom I use for random for fukkery but wanna turn it into an exercise room.

I don't like townhouses because I don't like sharing walls . I be home with friends over at 2, 3AM blasting music girls laughing loud and neighbor can't say shyt because thry can't hear shyt

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
NY is pricy, but it still is livable. No one is renting shoeboxes at $3k a month unless they want to but there are other options just like there are in any other metro city.

My cousin makes $140 a year and shares an apartment in BK for $1600 (her share) a month. That's the same as she would be paying to live in any major West Coast city, except she would not be making $140 over here as she was only getting $95-100 before she moved. That means in the South it would be $70 or less and she would save approx $12k a year to live in the South but would make $50-70k more working in the NY or a WC city. Do the math!

At least there's room for career advancement and more opportunity in NY than there is in the South. I don't know why people on this board continue to compare apples to oranges. I'm not a NYer either.

What field is she in?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
NY is pricy, but it still is livable. No one is renting shoeboxes at $3k a month unless they want to but there are other options just like there are in any other metro city.

My cousin makes $140 a year and shares an apartment in BK for $1600 (her share) a month. That's the same as she would be paying to live in any major West Coast city, except she would not be making $140 over here as she was only getting $95-100 before she moved. That means in the South it would be $70 or less and she would save approx $12k a year to live in the South but would make $50-70k more working in the NY or a WC city. Do the math!

At least there's room for career advancement and more opportunity in NY than there is in the South. I don't know why people on this board continue to compare apples to oranges. I'm not a NYer either.
Yeah bruh no jobs in the South.

A lot of major technology companies are headquartered or have major hubs in the South, G. I just quit my engineering job from one company and easily found another with a major company (GE) in Atlanta. Tons of jobs down here in the tech industry because of Georgia Tech and other major technology universities.

Also I'm case you didn't know the movie industry is big down here too.

My boy who used to live in NY moved down here (ATL) and finally found a job after starving in NY for years. He was in Atlanta for 3 years and now moved to Houston to be a web Developer for American Airlines.

Have another chick I used to fukk and she and my homeboy both live on the same block in NY. I went to see them both

xxxx Newkirk Ave
Brooklyn NY 11230

When I heard what they were shelling out for rent I laughed

Daps
I can't believe that NYC house is that much. Who the hell is buying that house for that much? Who is throwing away money on that house and houses like it? Nah but for real who is living in NYC these days?

I used to always get a kick out of apartment hunting because people would show you the filthiest places in crazy neighborhoods and before you can get back to them to tell them no thanks they've already called you back to say the place was taken :russ:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1405 E 15 Avenue, Vancouver, BC, House For Sale | REW.ca
1405-e-15-avenue-vancouver-bc-3777_262161238-1617738-0_lightbox.jpg

2994 W 32nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, House For Sale | REW.ca
2994-w-32nd-avenue-vancouver-bc-3461_262212173-1721337-0_lightbox.jpg

you dont know how good you have it over there :mjcry:

Yup. Toronto is ridiculous too. And it's impacting everything within 150km. I'm trying to buy a place in the middle of nowhere right now and 700k is more or less the price for anything decent.