$450k house in NY vs $450k house in Fort Worth, TX

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U northerners get so sensitive when this subject comes up :pachaha:

Yes there is good and bad in every region of the US but the cost of living is where the south trumps all. Yall can have the night life and the "culture" I'd rather have LAND, a big ass house, low food prices, and $1.70 per gallon gas :blessed:

The south ain't for everybody but at least we own shyt down here.
drove my pops van to Virginia last month and filled the tank up with 20 dollars, gas was 2.01, got back home to pa and gas was 2.60 :beli:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm glad Im spending my youth in NYC. I'm still 50/50 if I wanna move later down the road.

Aint no better feeling than taking a 2 min walk to the store and getting a baconeggncheese.:wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
DFW probably top 10 place to live in the whole country now...

Denton has been one of the 10 fastest growing cities for what...3 years in a row...

From when I moved out here until right now it doesn't even look like the same city...fukk it don't even look like the same planet...

Frisco and McKinney have been neck and neck for fastest growing city in the entire country for awhile now to...

I can't imagine what is going to happen when all the space is full and people are still trying to come to the dfw area...

I might need to put some money in these small towns like Terrel or some shyt when people are forced to move their in a few years...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everyone should just post a pic of a 450k house in their area :ohhh:
my state Arizona

Phoenix-AZ-ba44fa-1024x682.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
As a AZ nikka I cannot for the life of me see myself living in NY

Im not gons speak ill becasue Idk whats what about NYC really. But the density, small houses, apartments,condos etc and the crowdedness turns me off

AZ our shyt is more spaced out, we got a little density but not much, infact the only dense place in the maricopa county is Tempe the smallest city in size(not population) in the maricopa county. On the west wide are shyt is more spreaded out even more than California.

I can see myself being in Texas, but only in places like Houston

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Fort Worth is a nice city but the 450K house is in the sticks. But other than that I would still.take the dive.

A lot of you non East Coasters gotta realize. NY by far has the best overall day/night life in the country. Its all about what you value.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
My parents bought their house in the 90s when it was cheaper. I'll move back in that house once they retire. shyt I'm good :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont have any hate for other cities its just funny when up north/ east coast ppl move to DFW

They stay bragging about "Im from 'so and so' city"

Then when you ask em "You like it here or better or you plan on moving back" then its like
nah-man.gif
Sooo true!

Mofos be like "man it's Thanksgiving and I'm out here in shorts and t-shirt with flip-flops on. My peoples up in NY shoveling snow right now, son!"

Last edited:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm glad Im spending my youth in NYC. I'm still 50/50 if I wanna move later down the road.

Aint no better feeling than taking a 2 min walk to the store and getting a baconeggncheese.:wow:

Get you a turkey with cheese hero with mayo... for about $5... :banderas: and alot of times the store stay open...