45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Discussing dating history and asking the # of people someone fukked don't go hand in hand.
giphy.gif

You gotta love the trickery of women......... not all the time.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
This is the only real part I'm iffy about to be honest. One person's excess is not another person's excess. It's so subjective and that's important b/c they have no clue what their partner's definition of subjective is. And asking out of the blue is so weird. "Hey what's ur idea of a LOT of sexual partners?"
"Ummm Id say 12. Beyond that and I dunno about it. Why how many dudes u been with?" (By far the weirdest fukking hypothetical conversation I've ever seen btw)
"Ummm about 7." Not counting oral sex and when u experimented with...and.... LMAO!

If somebody got issues and u are dating them, those are going to come out and more likely than not, it won't be b/c u got accurate data on the amount of dikks they rode b4 u. I mean it would be nice if u could know this, but u really can't. Question for you...how did the conversation come up in ur relationships? I'm actually curious.

You do make a good point, how many is too many might depend on the guy, I mean based on the figures you mentioned, like 12 for example. Personally, I’ve been in 3 LTR throughout my entire 20s, (I just recently turned 29) so my lack of a gag reflex isn’t because of a wild experimentation phase with countless new partners, I just strongly prefer to do my experimenting with someone I trust.

Now my boyfriend on the other hand...he told me at least 30 and he’s 30. Seems about right for a guy his age, just enough playing the field to know what he wants.

Sometimes the question popped up organically while discussing previous relationships, sometimes it was asked straight up.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: So you've never asked at any point either?
Nope. I don't care. To be honest I think I always assume everybody fukkin more than me anyway. Lmao! I just think it's normal for men to want a lot of sex and women too.
I care more about other shyt like personality, how kind are you, work ethic, do you actually want to be in a relationship, sense of integrity, have u cheated, credit score, do we match intellectually, are u arrogant, will u become insecure if I beat u in chess, what's ur view of relationships. Do u feel at this point in life, u could sustain one? What's a partnership look like to you? What are ur expectations from a woman? Idea of manhood?

To be honest, we are oversexed as a culture and we attach and stretch the information we can get from somebody based on their sexuality beyond the edges of sanity and rationality. A good person who matches me in everything won't stop being that person if he has more sex than I deem is okay.

Another thing is I truly believe this isn't a one fits all criteria. If a person is highly sexual, then I think they are being themselves. The problem with promiscuity is that EVERYBODY thinks it should fit them when they lying to themselves. Just b/c I know some chicks who can fukk the world and still land on their feet, doesn't mean I can. My square ass would be pregnant with triplets and bitter with herpasyphillitis complex t-virus 12.

So I stay in my lane. But that doesn't make me bitter or hope that Ciara's marriage doesn't work out just because I can't jump on dikks and ante to where I can fukk recreationally. Even in my fantasies I need romantic context and passion and all the cheesy love shyt or I don't want a dude touching me...much less fukking me.

However just because that's me, doesn't mean other women are like that and I'm not going to be autistic and get angry when life gets out of my own mental routines. The world doesn't stop to appease ur own sensibilities. Not gonna sit here and lie and act like sexual past is the end all be all total sum of a person when people outchea lying and living normally no matter how much one hopes they get "punished" in life. And no,men shouldn't feel obligated to date someone who makes them uncomfortable b/c everybody's needs are valid.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What about before i danced though? You were so pressed to use that too. :mjlol: Most people gadget character by actions. You should try it :yeshrug:
I seem to have touched a nerve by speaking a common truth: men rightfully assume strippers are hoes. The action of showing your ass and p*ssy to random men will do that :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You do make a good point, how many is too many might depend on the guy, I mean based on the figures you mentioned, like 12 for example. Personally, I’ve been in 3 LTR throughout my entire 20s, (I just recently turned 29) so my lack of a gag reflex isn’t because of a wild experimentation phase with countless new partners, I just strongly prefer to do my experimenting with someone I trust.

Now my boyfriend on the other hand...he told me at least 30 and he’s 30. Seems about right for a guy his age, just enough playing the field to know what he wants.

Sometimes the question popped up organically while discussing previous relationships, sometimes it was asked straight up.
Yeah that never happened with me. With one of my exes it only came up during a time when we were hanging with his family and him and his brothers were discussing past escapades. He's 30 and I can't even remember the direct number but I think it was close to like 29 or something. At the time this ex was my first so my number was never even on the radar. His brother's wife apparently had a higher number than his brother did and of course they were giving the brother hell, but they've been married for almost a decade now and just had their anniversary a few days ago. They credit her with saving that dudes life and helping him finish school. Meanwhile that ex is one of my exes. Lol! Life takes too many twists and turns when it comes to relationships.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Yeah that never happened with me. With one of my exes it only came up during a time when we were hanging with his family and him and his brothers were discussing past escapades. He's 30 and I can't even remember the direct number but I think it was close to like 29 or something. At the time this ex was my first so my number was never even on the radar. His brother's wife apparently had a higher number than his brother did and of course they were giving the brother hell, but they've been married for almost a decade now and just had their anniversary a few days ago. They credit her with saving that dudes life and helping him finish school. Meanwhile that ex is one of my exes. Lol! Life takes too many twists and turns when it comes to relationships.

That's a lot for either gender honestly. I don't see any issue in the example you just gave. Those men should be keeping their mouths shut if they have slept with close to 30 women.

I think it's best for people to date/marry others with the same experiences, or threads like this get made. Men with low #'s are going to have an issue most of the time with a partner with a high count. Of course, women lie all the time like you ladies have gleefully mentioned, so many guys are clueless about their wives/girlfriends:yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I seem to have touched a nerve by speaking a common truth: men rightfully assume strippers are hoes. The action of showing your ass and p*ssy to random men will do that :yeshrug:
Again, that doesn't account for the time before it so...yeah :manny:. Also that joke has been used like 1000x. It's like the only joke y'all got. It's been run into the ground so much no one even daps the shyt anymore. Imagine how much hate has been produced for a board of haters to run out of hate. :deadrose: So no it doesn't bother me. It bores me. It has been done better. If you're going to use recycled redundant material at least be funny or make it original. :manny:

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
If you're trying to get a woman with a low body count, you're gonna have to get one from Africa. My wife was only with one other man before she met me. Her younger sisters (both bad as fukk) are 24 and 22 and are both virgins.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: who the fukk lied to you they got hoes there and some even in the literal sense

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
She stay trying to act like gettin naked for strange men dont make her relationship advice that much less credible and irrelevant:russ:

Strippers former or current are trash.