41 year old Kelly Rowland

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Bey- a little nose work, lipo during the dangerously in love era — when she debuted that waist was SNAAAAATCHED to the heavens. Also noticeable during DC3 (lose my breath video comes to mind). Def BBL recently (and it’s weird because I don’t understand how someone like Draya can get the best BBL in the industry and none of the actual celebs can match it)

Kelly def nose job and I think she admitted to breast implants.

But truthfully they were always naturally pretty girls who had nice figures.

But yea, Bey and Farrah were the prettiest in the group.

And I’m not mad because if I have the discretionary money I’d do a couple of those procedures myself 🤣

Beyoncé had her ass and t*ts done.

Kelly’s work was very subtle.

Did B recently have the BBL removed or is detachable?

I dont see it. Did she leave it at the crib once she started touring? Lol

Looks like she lost a lot of weight

Kellys nose is noticable different from her teenage years

But yea other than that any work either one may have done is subtle

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm saying dude's aren't being honest. Nobody in reality outside the net ever said Kelly was finer. This isn't even a conversation.
So you are saying that it’s impossible for anyone in real life to not view attraction to her the exact same way you do?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
So you are saying that it’s impossible for anyone in real life to not view attraction to her the exact same way you do?
Is that what I typed?

I never typed she didn't look good.

Go reread what I typed.

I said she has a big head and Letoya got an even bigger head. I'll still take her over both.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I always wanted to tell this story, but the old Kelly Rowlands use to remind me of this tall girl I was in the 9th grade with, who tried to bully me. She had just transferred over to our junior high school, and she really didn't know anything about me, or my family background. I heard she had some mean older sisters. Then for some reason, she one day got physical with me in the hallway. When she did that, I tossed my books aside, and began to walk her down in a boxing stance. When I was walking her down, somebody grabbed her from behind. That's when I saw her almost crumble and cry, and grab her arm. I didn't remember hurting her, but evidently I did, while I was swinging forward. Like what did she expect me to do? I remember I had a cut on my finger from one of her cat fingernails, while she was swinging her octopus arms. She's lucky I didn't break her arm. I had a rep for being strong, and that's probably what some of this was about.

Later that day before school let out, I was telling a brother who lived in her neighborhood, that I didn't wanna fight a girl, because I would feel bad if I won, or loss. So I told him I was gonna get my older sister in high school to fight her. And my sister, who was a junior in high school, had just beat up a tomboy from our hood a few months ago. My sister was also dating a brother from her neighborhood, and his younger brother was in our class, and was on the basketball team (may both of these brothers rest in peace). She knew none of this. Anyway, I guess everything I said to that brother got back to her (like I wanted it to), because the next day, she was telling me she wanted no trouble from my sister. She probably found out I had family in her hood too, who also had a rep.
Later that week, she started liking me, and feeling through my hair :ohhh:. But she was still sorta mocking me at the same time. I'm not gonna go into detail.

The strange, and sorta sad part was, when we all went to high school that next year, and I would see her coming down the hallway, she would tremble when she saw me. Then a few weeks later, she disappeared. I haven't seen her since. I think her going to high school with my sister with the rep, my brother, and my cousins with a rep from her neighborhood, along with the bus load of Black students from my neighborhood that she knew nothing about, was a little too much for her to handle. Before that, she only knew me as one of the few 9th graders, who had to walk two miles to get to a mostly White junior high school. Btw, this was when junior high went from the 7th-9th grade.

Anyway, til this day, I never saw anybody who looked more like the old Kelly Rowland when she had darker skin, than this girl did. I wonder if she grew into a figure like Kelly Rowland grew into. Probably so, since they had a tall similar body type, but this girl had hips. If she did grow into a future Kelly Rowland, I wonder what would have happened if I saw her in her mid 20's, a time when I was in the best shape of my life, and we were at a pool party, and she was wearing a bikini, and we left together :myman:. We'd been rubbing hairs alright.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Is that what I typed?

I never typed she didn't look good.

Go reread what I typed.

I said she has a big head and Letoya got an even bigger head. I'll still take her over both.
Did you not post this response?

“Nobody in reality outside the net ever said Kelly was finer.”

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGVRNaWbkAApJsT
GGVRNaWbYAAkhvk

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
f76a215a6ac6f4f6c7874e43cddd5ee2.jpg

Beyoncé always has & always will look better

The no no no remix video came out 25 years ago & Beyoncé looked the best when they were youngins.