41 year old Kelly Rowland

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GG-dNeNWAAAR_rr

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
beyonce appears to have had a nose job and her skin bleached from what I see. DEFINITELY a nose job tho.
That’s make up and you can’t compare a 12 year olds nose with a 40 year olds, with makeup.

Google Beyoncé no makeup

Also if she done anything to her skin, how can her daughter have her kids almost have her skin tone :dahell:

You are doing analysis of a woman with fake blonde hair, edited photoshoot and light make up and tryna compare her with dark hair and no make up and say — see the difference :unimpressed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That’s make up and you can’t compare a 12 year olds nose with a 40 year olds, with makeup.

Google Beyoncé no makeup

Also if she done anything to her skin, how can her daughter have her kids almost have her skin tone :dahell:

You are doing analysis of a woman with fake blonde hair, edited photoshoot and light make up and tryna compare her with dark hair and no make up and say — see the difference :unimpressed:
plastic surgeons are saying she got multiple nose jobs and is pumping up her lips.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
plastic surgeons are saying she got multiple nose jobs and is pumping up her lips.

Perhaps breh Idk, she looks the same to me.
He’s again comparing people with makeup and his job is to say that everyone has plastic surgery. It’s like internal audit at work or a management consultant they’ll always say what you can do better even if there’s nothing to do better.

I wanna see someone compare her without makeup to her without makeup. Nowadays all the girls do their makeup to get a more cacish nose. Cacs, Latina, AA, Arabs, Asians all of them

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
There has to be another link. I’m just curious and I do NOT want to watch that movie lol
If you type in kelly Rowland nude and the name of this movie, I'm sure you'll find something.

I don't care enough about this movie to chase after links.

I used to send streaming movie links to ppl on Twitter. I stopped because it became hard to get the links. They never paid me for them. If ya pay me, I MIGHT consider looking for one. Damn sure as hell, ain't doing it for free.

And on a related subject, im BEYOND tired of explaining things without a computer.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Type of woman u look in the eyes, bite her neck, put them legs to her ears and pound until u leave her inside flooded