41 year old Kelly Rowland

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce was,Kelly had that long ass rectangle head with short hair:picard:. Everyone knows that hairstyle is only reserved for women of precise head shapes. She was sabatogued from the jump imo.

This is why its important to be in tune with womens fashion and trends. So you can turn a 5 to a 7,7 to a 9. I couldve had Kelly as the baddest in Destiny Child 20 years ago:respect:
I completely agree and to this day I say that is why they had a problem with Farrah. That girl was naturally gorgeous and gave Bey a run for her money.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps

full

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Kelly got older but went up like a whole notch.
She wasn't on my list before. Definitely on the list now.
That sista fine

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When DC came out Kelly always had a pretty face but body was stick figure. Not appealing. Over the years age allowed her to out on weight and she was able ro develop some curves. Beyoncé was thicker with breasts (hated her hair) but generally more attractive. Over the years Beyoncé has had work done and I think that makes Kelly more attractive.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
When DC came out Kelly always had a pretty face but body was stick figure. Not appealing. Over the years age allowed her to out on weight and she was able ro develop some curves. Beyoncé was thicker with breasts (hated her hair) but generally more attractive. Over the years Beyoncé has had work done and I think that makes Kelly more attractive.
wasn’t she like 15-16?:dahell:

And what work has Beyonce done?

People always comparing when people are 15 year old at home in their room to 40+ and mad kids and shyt at the Grammy's, saying see she doesn't look exactly the same :mjgrin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol Kelly had work too