41 year old Kelly Rowland

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Beyoncé had a tone of work done.

Ton? I dont see it

It's not a Janet Jackson or Kim Kardashian situation

Was told B had a BBL a few yrs ago, for ex, but it looks to have been just weight gain from her having twins and shape wear

She looks back to normal

This is her performing at 15, 16 years old. She practically looks the same

Any work she had on her nose was subtle cus I don't see a difference... maybe she had some work done on her titties at one point but nothing too noticable

Now peep Kelly in the video

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ton? I dont see it

It's not a Janet Jackson or Kim Kardashian situation

Was told B had a BBL a few yrs ago, for ex, but it looks to have been just weight gain from her having twins and shape wear

She looks back to normal

This is her performing at 15, 16 years old. She practically looks the same

Any work she had on her nose was subtle cus I don't see a difference... maybe she had some work done on her titties at one point but nothing too noticable

Now peep Kelly in the video

Beyoncé had her ass and t*ts done.

Kelly’s work was very subtle.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Kelly got breast implants a minute ago. I think dude's just be saying Kelly look better to be a contrarian. Ain't no way I'd see the 2 and pick Kelly big head ass.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yall are ridiculous. i know skinny chicks from high school got thick as fukk still thin in the waist. its just genetics. a cycle of child birth and birth control giving them wild weight fluctuations.

no surgery. they too broke for it. stretchmarks there and all that, no fakeness but the figure still perfect.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I mean everyone isn’t going to think the same. I’d probably take Kelly right now
That's fine, she doesn't look better nor shaped better. I'm not even on the Beyonce is a 10 b.s. either.

I'd take the one Slim Thug was with before Kelly and Beyonce. Especially how they look now.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Beyoncé had her ass and t*ts done.

Kelly’s work was very subtle.
Bey- a little nose work, lipo during the dangerously in love era — when she debuted that waist was SNAAAAATCHED to the heavens. Also noticeable during DC3 (lose my breath video comes to mind). Def BBL recently (and it’s weird because I don’t understand how someone like Draya can get the best BBL in the industry and none of the actual celebs can match it)

Kelly def nose job and I think she admitted to breast implants.

But truthfully they were always naturally pretty girls who had nice figures.

But yea, Bey and Farrah were the prettiest in the group.

And I’m not mad because if I have the discretionary money I’d do a couple of those procedures myself 🤣

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's fine, she doesn't look better nor shaped better. I'm not even on the Beyonce is a 10 b.s. either.

I'd take the one Slim Thug was with before Kelly and Beyonce. Especially how they look now.
Yeah but you are literally saying everyone should agree with what you deem attractive. That’s not going to happen.