40k People Play Pokemon At The Same Time

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
its no point in talking to these dudes breh, only on the Coli do people think this
250px-123Scyther.png
looks better than
250px-212Scizor.png
id take scyther.... give him fly & some other moves & he'd be the best bug ever... they dropped it

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
welp my nikkas it is what it is :manny:

Pokemon X & Y did 4 million in 2 days, and it damn sure wasn't off the strength of Gen 1 :manny:

somebody gotta like this shyt :manny:
Nah I'm not taking anything away from the series cuz I know they're still dope ass games. Just not feeling the new designs, but to each his own.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nah I'm not taking anything away from the series cuz I know they're still dope ass games. Just not feeling the new designs, but to each his own.

Exactly, the gameplay is dope and that's why it's still highly successful. Speaking of, I'd kinda moved away from Pokemon but this shyt nearly got me hype to pick up Pokemon X or Y for the 3DS later this week.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, the gameplay is dope and that's why it's still highly successful. Speaking of, I'd kinda moved away from Pokemon but this shyt nearly got me hype to pick up Pokemon X or Y for the 3DS later this week.

Gameplay-wise, X and Y is easily the best Pokemon ever. The improvements, the presentation and everything...It's just mad fun to see the evolution of the series as it takes on 3d life.

Plus online battling :krs:

The pokemon designs are just terrible though.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
No clue what you just said
Download these apps:
John GBA Lite
John GBC lite

Then on your Android device go to this website:
Coolrom.com

Follow the download instructions and pick from a plethora of games for either the game boy color or Game Boy Advance