Ex9ESb8.jpg

:wow:

this was a great short story

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
:wow:Brehs I been out of the loop this time. Laser Gator? And they caught Togepi and then let him go :to:. What other fukkery have I missed?

I'm catching up too man. The storyline this time is they're trying to destroy Lord Helix & Red in order to save Pokemon trainers from the voices. My man AJ and Lazorgator is on some guerrilla shyt especially after they released Prince Omelette.

Daps
nobody cares anymore but they got to Red and he has the same team from TPP1 :whew:

sahNv70.png

EDIT: Congrats AJ Downey :leon:

the winning battle:

Last edited:

SmoothOperator88

Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Princess Katie the Dragonite is here to restore honor of all Dragonite by murking ATV! :blessed:

After Lord Helix was defeated a doomsday counter started. 7 days to defeat Red otherwise the series is over and no Pokemon Emerald. The world might be ending brehs. :to:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Princess Katie the Dragonite is here to restore honor of all Dragonite by murking ATV! :blessed:

After Lord Helix was defeated a doomsday counter started. 7 days to defeat Red otherwise the series is over and no Pokemon Emerald. The world might be ending brehs. :to:

Wait what? :dwillhuh:

(haven't watched any of gen 2 TPP)

SmoothOperator88

Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Wait what? :dwillhuh:

(haven't watched any of gen 2 TPP)

We have 7 days to defeat Red. He has the same team as Gen 1 TPP and once Helix was first defeated a 7 day countdown to Emerald began. I read some places that if Red wasn't defeated the stream over but it seems that Gen 3 will happen regardless.