ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

*ATV proceeds to wipe the floor with Dragonite*

QP4utqu.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Anyone else lose interest in Pokemon after the first generation?

Feels like dejavu watchin the Gen 2 stream. These newer pokemon always looked lame to me. Did I miss out? :patrice:

Then again DBZ was taking over at this time. We all know how that went :banderas:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Gen 2 games were great, but it also marked the start of struggle designs. I always thought the growing struggle of Pokemon designs was most noticeable in the legendaries. Just look at how basic but effective the Gen 1 designs are, and how increasingly more complicated and abstract they become with each Gen to the point you're just looking at some bullshyt.

HAT5dQc.png

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Anyone else lose interest in Pokemon after the first generation?

Feels like dejavu watchin the Gen 2 stream. These newer pokemon always looked lame to me. Did I miss out? :patrice:

Then again DBZ was taking over at this time. We all know how that went :banderas:
Yep. I fukked with Gold/Silver though. Best one IMO, but was def losing interest during gen 2. I think I was pretty much outgrowing it. DBZ did have a lot to do with it though.
its no point in talking to these dudes breh, only on the Coli do people think this
250px-123Scyther.png
looks better than
250px-212Scizor.png
:dwillhuh::childplease: Always thought Scyther looked better than that candy coated bug shyt. Dude was just more raw looking. Not saying Gen 2 designs were bad cuz they definitely were not. Gen 3 and after that :camby:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Scyther looks way better than Scizor, it's not even close. Those damn claws ruined it, now maybe if they had kept the blades... :patrice:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
:dwillhuh::childplease: Always thought Scyther looked better than that candy coated bug shyt. Dude was just more raw looking. Not saying Gen 2 designs were bad cuz they definitely were not. Gen 3 and after that :camby:

breh I been playing this Pokemon shyt since I was 5 and i credit for being one of the instruments that taught me how to read :banderas:

i not saying all the designs of the later generations are good but Gen 1 had some wack ass designs too (ex. Farfecth'd)

you honestly gonna tell me
250px-125Electabuzz.png
looks better than
250px-466Electivire.png
:beli:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
They just encountered a pidgey!

But no poke balls :sadcam:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
breh I been playing this Pokemon shyt since I was 5 and i credit for being one of the instruments that taught me how to read :banderas:

i not saying all the designs of the later generations are good but Gen 1 had some wack ass designs too (ex. Farfecth'd)

250px-125Electabuzz.png
looks better than
250px-466Electivire.png

the one on the left >>>>>

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

250px-125Electabuzz.png
looks better than
250px-466Electivire.png
:dahell:Yeah nikka. That new design has too much stuff goin on. Farfetch'd had a dope and basic design, too.