40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Unless a dude is preaching GMB and Passportbros, this really doesn't matter. In the grand scheme we all believe 2 parent households is the correct way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Black Americans have the highest single parent homes, while also having the

1)The highest poverty rate
2)The lowest household income
3)The lowest net worth.
No, it does matter. Because the more of y’all not focused on this, especially men 30-40, the more single BW in their fertile window who may be faced with making this choice. Please partner with a black woman today to ensure a two-parent home tomorrow. Thank you

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No, it does matter. Because the more of y’all not focused on this, especially men 30-40, the more single BW in their fertile window who may be faced with making this choice. Please partner with a black woman today to ensure a two-parent home tomorrow. Thank you

You don't think women have already had plenty of choices in their 20s, 30s, and 40s? What were they doing??

Also the op makes it sounds like they're opting to go the no man route, so even if she gets chose by a man, she don't want him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You don't think women have already had plenty of choices in their 20s, 30s, and 40s? What were they doing??

Also the op makes it sounds like they're opting to go the no man route, so even if she gets chose by a man, she don't want him.
No they don’t, the stats bear this out.

Most women are not opting to go the no-man route, they adapt to years of manlessness

Sounds like you want to chastise without being part of the solution

Veteran
Daps
No they don’t, the stats bear this out.

Most women are not opting to go the no-man route, they adapt to years of manlessness

Well that's tough. I wonder who the blame falls on because I see couples everywhere I go. Even fat ugly men and fat ugly women get together and start a family.

Women who say they don't need a man gets celebrated by other women.:francis:

Men who say they don't need a woman gets looked at weird by other men.:wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because an engagement is what precedes marriage.

Yes, that’s what I said.

Next year.
Dating for five years plus a two year engagement is a long time in a woman’s prime fertility window, so in the case these engagements don’t work out, leaves women at the point of deciding to date again or have babies on their own :mjgrin:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless a dude is preaching GMB and Passportbros, this really doesn't matter. In the grand scheme we all believe 2 parent households is the correct way. You gotta realize dudes are mad simply because they're against single mothers because this big thing vs 2 parent homes. That shows that dudes really care.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Black Americans have the highest single parent homes, while also having the

1)The highest poverty rate
2)The lowest household income
3)The lowest net worth.

This. The only way to get this up is by marriage or common law or whatever. Two people making 50,000 dollars a year is a 100,000 dollar a year household. Plus if you both work for a company that has benefits you share benefits amongst each other me and my wife share benefits that covers shyt for us to see a natural path, get therapy, got to the dentist and other shyt. Plus you share the load amongst each other. I don’t see why a person would want to be a single person raising kids or aspire for that shyt.

The single parent household shyt is why we are so behind.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating for five years plus a two year engagement is a long time in a woman’s prime fertility window, so in the case these engagements don’t work out, leaves women at the point of deciding to date again or have babies on their own :mjgrin:
Exactly. I, unfortunately, know a lot of women who are in the late 30's-early 40's still waiting, single and want kids. I had a plan that I was ever still single at a certain age that I would have just when the sperm donor route.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This sh*t got 90 daps :snoop:

I can't with ya'll :snoop:
So willingly bringing a child into this world by yourself is responsible parenting :skip:
You fakkits need to off yourself expeditiously
You will be the same fakkits talking about
This kids are out of control
Where are the fathers :bryan:
You and the bum bytches that dapped this dumbshyt are just that
Morons:dead:

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. I, unfortunately, know a lot of women who are in the late 30's-early 40's still waiting, single and want kids. I had a plan that I was ever still single at a certain age that I would have just when the sperm donor route.

If a 40 yr old man is still a virgin, it's his fault.

If a 40 yr old woman is still single and childless, it's her fault.

It's very hard for me to believe in either of those scenarios that person couldn't find somebody. Convince me I'm wrong.:jbhmm:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So willingly bringing a child into this world by yourself is responsible parenting :skip:
You fakkits need to off yourself expeditiously
You will be the same fakkits talking about
This kids are out of control
Where are the fathers :bryan:
You and the bum bytches that dapped this dumbshyt are just that
Morons:dead:

It’s shows how cooked and fearful most these nikkaz are.