40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back then a group of women would tend the kids…men were working. Hell, even slave days kids were dropped together with 1-2 older female slaves while everyone else went out working. There was not a house with just kids mom and dad, it was who ever they felt like shoving in a cabin, mom and dad could be sold or killed at any time, and thru all that, people successfully raised kids.

And what does COL have to do with this? The critique of this thread is that even tho they have the means to raise a kid, they shouldn’t do it alone…so they don’t need other people’s money.
I don't get it at one point you got dudes saying women are unless after 30 if they're single to being mad at a women getting pregnant on her own. Just dumb culture war/self hate shyt to project.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Please back this up - ancient Egypt, Rome, the Mayans and Persia were highly successful - child rearing wasn’t about a two parent home, how did they come out ok?

And men absolutely impregnated multiple women - early days it was about the best genes, then early society had polygamy.

And I just added an edit to speak to the modern 2 parent societies doing well - they have free communal resources.

:mjtf:

Child rearing in Rome was definitely about two parent households, especially early on. A lot of the family laws and how we think about family in the West was based on Rome.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't get it at one point you got dudes saying women are unless after 30 if they're single to being mad at a women getting pregnant on her own. Just dumb culture war/self hate shyt to project.
ITT, a dude literally said women suck for putting pressure on marriage but then is mad when women who couldn’t get married in their fertile years turn to doing it alone…:why:

Like my nikka, you’re not happy with women either way, stfu

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Back then a group of women would tend the kids…men were working. Hell, even slave days kids were dropped together with 1-2 older female slaves while everyone else went out working. There was not a house with just kids mom and dad, it was who ever they felt like shoving in a cabin, mom and dad could be sold or killed at any time, and thru all that, people successfully raised kids.

And what does COL have to do with this? The critique of this thread is that even tho they have the means to raise a kid, they shouldn’t do it alone…so they don’t need other people’s money.

Ok, but if you look at today, the father isn't even in the picture.

Those Fathers from 10,000 years ago didn't impregnate women then leave. They stayed in the same tent, castle, fort, and helped with their kid. It wasn't marriage, but is that not a very similar concept?

I will have to research marriage and monogenous marriage because I find it hard to believe that later is only 300 years old. Even if it wasn't considered marriage, Monogamy has be way older than 300 years.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A lot of quotes but ain’t nobody quoting my questions

:mjgrin:
To all of y’all in here so concerned about this - please tell me your age, and if you are married to a black woman or currently in a LT relationship with a black woman that could lead to marriage

Been engaged since last year. Been with my lady coming up to 5 years now. We’re both in our 30s. She’s black.

See how easy that was to answer a simple question @King Sun ? :sas2:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
To all of y’all in here so concerned about this - please tell me your age, and if you are married to a black woman or currently in a LT relationship with a black woman that could lead to marriage

Unless a dude is preaching GMB and Passportbros, this really doesn't matter. In the grand scheme we all believe 2 parent households is the correct way. You gotta realize dudes are mad simply because they're against single mothers because this big thing vs 2 parent homes. That shows that dudes really care.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Black Americans have the highest single parent homes, while also having the

1)The highest poverty rate
2)The lowest household income
3)The lowest net worth.