4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
GettyImages-1202825226.jpg

:dame:

why he look like a jojo bizarre character

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
4 presidents have some weirdo looking like trump ? Wow I clicked the wrong thing and was freaking out like this ain’t no documentary finally FOUND IT SMH watching the official documentary NOW

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And you think you safe making a thread on this?

RIP OP :mjcry:

I DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. *BACKS OUTTA THREAD REAL SLOW*

@Booksnrain about to sleep with the fishes :mjcry:

they about to redact your whole existence :mjcry:
delete this thread before you go missing.
I mean...this is all public knowledge, easily found in most history books, so I’m not really blowing the lid off anything new....so they shouldn’t be too shook or anything.:yeshrug:
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You should cop the books, "The Creature From Jeckyll Island" and "Secrets of the Federal Reserve: The London Connection" ....

We could also discuss historical banking families like the Medicis, Fuggers, Rothshields, Warburgs, Rockefellers, Morgans, Mellons, et al ....
This all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go :sas2: ....

Oh, some of those aforementioned banking families, you may find upon researching that their banks are some of the member banks of the Federal Reserve system .... :sas1:

Now, if you want to do something counter to what is currently in place, read "Becoming Your Own Banker".
Very, VERY interesting. I wonder how far back these banking families go in terms of lineage. Are they just descendants of monarchies that wanted to keep a stronghold on power when governments began shifting to democratic governments? Thanks so much! I got some “light” reading to do.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe in too many conspiracies, and I only some what believe the loose connections associated with this. But this is why I always laugh when people talk about the Illuminati and the NWO...like we've been living that shyt, there's nothing to overthrow or enslave anymore. It's been here 80 to 100 years already.
Yeah majority of conspiracy theories are like horoscopes to me. Just for fun! Aquarius season!!!! :dj2:
But those dealing with money don’t sound too far-fetched IMO.
I don’t put much past human greed.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

he low level, basically put his ass on the stroll:camby:
I’ve heard rumors of homosexual casting couches with the rich and powerful too. When you see shyt like Epstein going down, how can you not keep an open mind to the possibility that there’s all kinds of shyt going on behind the scenes when money is in the equation.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
These ones are some Dhalism level reaches...
So how did a board game from 1995 Illuminati (game) - Wikipedia, numerous movies, TV Shows and Cartoons predict 9/11?

It's all a coincidence right?
:stopitslime:

The_Lone_Gunmen_logo.jpg

The Lone Gunmen was a 2001 TV show whose plot was a top secret plan for a false flag operation to crash a plane into the World Trade Center
:francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:

:mjpls:

A379-F894-1-C4-D-405-D-80-B9-2-DAE210299-D6.jpg

Daps
Very, VERY interesting. I wonder how far back these banking families go in terms of lineage. Are they just descendants of monarchies that wanted to keep a stronghold on power when governments began shifting to democratic governments? Thanks so much! I got some “light” reading to do.

The very old banking families got their starts as merchants. From there, they began to specialize in loans which transitions into banking. The more recent banking families got their starts in industrialism with some exceptions such as the Rothschilds and the Morgans. Families such as the Rothschilds and the Morgans specialized in banking as a profession.

The merchants are a distinct class from the royals and nobles. Over time, the merchant class supplanted the nobles and eventually the monarchies in terms of political and economic power.

At about the time of the rise of the merchant class was the sunset of feudalism and the feudalistic order.

Daps

This symbol is the Eye of Providence.

It is used by many different groups, but the most prominent of those would be the Freemasons and the Bavarian Illuminati.

The Bavarian Illuminati eventually became an order under the Freemasons, but got it start from a disbanded Jesuit order.

This symbol did not appear on the one dollar bill until the 1930s. Take that for what you will.

In addition to all of this we haven't even covered the secret groups and societies on the governmental side of things: i.e. Freemasons, the Bilderberg group, Council on Foreign Relations, the Pilgrims Society, attorneys, the Jason Society, and many more.

Let us also not forget the religious wars between the Protestants vs Catholics (the Vatican).

If you want a book on some of the above, "Behold a Pale Horse" will do.

Do note that many of the so-called Founding Fathers of the United States were Freemasons themselves along with the littering of masonic symbology all over Washington, D.C.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some of ya’ll money geniuses and historians already know some of this shyt but there’s SO MUCH I didn’t realize!!!!!

Like peep this. Apparently there are only a few countries in the world who DON’T rock with the federal reserve like that.

Now get this....these are all countries we as Americans have literally been groomed to hate and/or have CONSTANTLY been at war with, or had conflict with.

Cuba, China, Sudan, Afghanistan, Korea, Iran, Libya....

Not saying these countries are innocent victims or anything because I’m not sold on communism as a magic bullet either...but even our fear of communism in the American collective consciousness seems suspicious as FUKK when you really stop to think to hard about it.

Could it be that we’ve been brainwashed into going to war with these countries simply because the Feds use the U.S. military to force these countries to deal with a Western centralized banking system?!:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Gaddafi got taken out the moment he started talking about creating a United States of Africa or a Afro Zone like the EU, and having said group trade with Gold Dinars backed by oil instead of US dollars. Note: Most of the world’s oil is purchased with U.S. dollars. When we went off the gold standard, the “petrodollar” largely took off as a replacement to keep the dollar propped up and in demand globally. So, wanting to have people purchase MENA oil with gold dinars instead got that nikka laid out on live television :dead: Nikka was in power for 40 years but suddenly he became a dictator that had to be taken out at that precise moment :russ:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Talk to em, my nikka.

Speak on the Moors, who they really were, and how their war with “the Crown” led to our current situation today.

We forgot we were at war, while our enemy created a whole culture designed specifically so that they would never forget.

Exactly my nikka, we are deff at war

The European's motive was to pervert every aspect of African culture

The word N*gger comes from the Negu used in Ancient Kemet, and Nagas, the cosmic serpent

So the Spanish Crown being dominated by the Moors decided that Europe was becoming "Too brown". They began to slaughter all the black people in Europe and set forth to destroy all Black civilizations across the world. Columbus sailing to America was a sanctioned expedition authorized by the Crown to survey and proclaim domination on the Black Native Americans that already inhabited America. Columbus had Black Sea navigators to help him on the voyage. Look up "Black Conquistadors"

Spanish Inquisition was also the first instance in history where a group was targeted solely on skin color, the origin of modern racism. Notice how the expeditions by the Europeans to America and the expeditions to Africa are around the same time periods

The American Constitution also has coded language that Black people are property by law. So that is why they are "legally" allowed to treat us like 2nd class citizens