4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Federal Reserve is ran by Jews too:hubie::mjpls:

Ron Paul has always opposed the Fed. Bernie Sanders, I'm not sure. But yeah op, I knew about the Federal Reserve years ago. People think it's part of U.S. but it's not.

@Booksnrain

Also if you want to read more into, there's a conspiracy that the U.S. have been overthrowing countries in order to put them beneath the Fed. Not sure how true it is, but it's plausible. I think Iran was one of those countries, they were prosperous back in the 70s, but U.S. fukked down shyt up

this-is-why-the-u-s-will-go-to-war-with-5058202.png

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Iran, North Korea doesn't have a central bank (federal bank)

Every country that doesn't have a central bank (federal reserve) is an enemy to the world. Every one that you think the worse rep, usually are the ones that doesn't have a central bank

When Saddan Hussen, Iraq didn't have a central bank, now after they've killed him, they have one:mjlol:

Libya - Kaffadi, they didn't have one and they killed him:mjlol:

Is there a way for black people to get a good deal out of this?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One of the biggest flaws of these conspiracy theories is that they always assume the random person doing youtube research somehow knows more about how all this shyt works than the President of the United States did.

We're supposed to believe that JFK did that shyt not knowing they would kill him for it, but some random person can figure it out based off a bunch of vague half-assed theories? That JFK knew less about how government really works than the youtuber did?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
We are heading down a paper-less, currency society, moving closer to that chip/mark, running out of coins (never had this happened before) running out of bills. It's not that these things are running out, they are not making them any more to move towards a paper-less currency society
You can make bills and coins. No such thing as running out

We are on borrowed time in my opinion

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
Welcome brotha
tenor.gif

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn, I thought you were supposed to be smart. Surprised you believe this :flabbynsick: conspiracy bullshyt. The Federal Reserve is just a central banking system. Every industrialized nation has one. They’re necessary to br a lender of last resorts and alleviate banking panics during crises. Sounds like that documentary is recycled bullshyt conspiracies. Lincoln and Kennedy being assassinated for taking on the Fed is nonsense. So is all that shyt about the Rothschilds. I didn’t even know people still believed this shyt in 2020.
Here's a good video for those that want to understand the benefit of a central bank as well as how they work.

Seems like regular ol' capitalism to me: create value and profit immensely.

And for those that want to get rid of Central banks, what do you replace it with?

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Here's a good video for those that want to understand the benefit of a central bank as well as how they work.

Seems like regular ol' capitalism to me: create value and profit immensely.

And for those that want to get rid of Central banks, what do you replace it with?

fukk all that u idiot
. American USD isn’t backed by GOLD. Which was the standard BEFORE 1913 federal reserve act. I know this and I’m canadian. HISTORY is very important ! It CANT be changed and it’s FACTUAL. fukk all that other shyt look at the FACTS !

All these countries that America has ISSUES with is DUE to them NOT conforming and integrating a CENTRAL bank in their country! Which ENSLAVES the people. American USD is not Backed by ANYTHING. Every deposit in the bank was suppose to be backed by an equal amount of GOLD so there would always be VALUE.

GOLD is GODS CURRENCY !

USD IS FIAT currency.

America BULLIES country’s to partake or its DEMON time.

last on the list are are
Iran
Korea
Syria

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk all that u idiot
. American USD isn’t backed by GOLD. Which was the standard BEFORE 1913 federal reserve act. I know this and I’m canadian. HISTORY is very important ! It CANT be changed and it’s FACTUAL. fukk all that other shyt look at the FACTS !

All these countries that America has ISSUES with is DUE to them NOT conforming and integrating a CENTRAL bank in their country! Which ENSLAVES the people. American USD is not Backed by ANYTHING. Every deposit in the bank was suppose to be backed by an equal amount of GOLD so there would always be VALUE.

GOLD is GODS CURRENCY !

USD IS FIAT currency.

America BULLIES country’s to partake or its DEMON time.

last on the list are are
Iran
Korea
Syria
Not much of a God if his gold standard got bushed by a few old cacs :umad:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to conspiracy theorist land..... :blessed:

nah... shyt is all facts and makes you side eye every move the government makes.... same money men for 2 centuries basically

plost twist! Watch the people who own the federal reserve are a group of black people. “We only did this to protect you from yourselves :troll::mjgrin::usure:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They plotted to get FDR too

The shyt you find out about the fed will blow your mind:wow:

Makes you realize who truly owns and runs America...and the world :mjpls:
At one point, FDR was on the chopping block. The private bankers coalesced and tried to use a general, who at the time was the most accomplished military leader, to lead a coup de tat against the fdr govt and install a new govt led by veterans. He ended up snitching and went to the house of representatives to tell them of their plans. They basically told him to stfu. When fdr found out he wanted the conspirators to be held accountable but the bankers said they would crash the economy if he dares says shyt and that was that :wow:

Business Plot - Wikipedia.

Only one motherfukker that stood up and temporarily beat them was Andrew Jackson...who for the first and only time paid down the entire US debt that they owed the fed and discontinued the second national bank of the US and gave more authority to state banks. This was in 1835. The private bankers responded by destroying the US economy during the panic of 1837 and forced the US to start borrowing again :wow:

JFK executive order 11110, trying to reign in the power of the fed and use silver certificates instead of fed reserve notes and ending up dead with his brains in his wife's lap 6 months later. :wow:

Constant wars to get countries to keep borrowing, thus being in ever ending perpetual debt to the private banks

"He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation" -James Garfield

Welcome to the conspiracy rabbit hole

dude... this cannot be no conspiracy. I’m not into that conspiracy craziness but it makes a lot of sense. “We create money and have the muscle to cause havoc. We can do what we want” they cause a crash 2 years later and everything go back to normal?? Dawg you cannot make this up.