[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Jey is the second most over babyface on the Raw.

Seth is out. Punk is out. Who else do you want to see challenge Priest? One of the two boring ass unover MFs that was in that main event? :usure:
I'd have JD let 'power' go to their heads, and Priest basically handpicks his challengers. Let him grab midcarders. Get him heat for ducking actual challengers, but then force anyone who wants to go at him to have to go through the JD.

Which... is basically what they're about to do with Andrade. So the Jey thing is just to tread water, but I think it helps Priest more if he can go out there and win obvious matches, showcase his moves and spend more time promoing than working, at least for a little bit while the Andrade thing cooks.

But I also know they need to do something with Jey, so I'm with it. But it's super obvious he's not winning, so lowkey they shoulda went with Ricochet. He already has in-built issues with JD. Makes the most booking sense, and he'd make Priest's big moves look BIG :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I can too

tumblr_nw1ass5m9S1tkrckpo2_400.gif
Yami chill be
:whoa:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Uncle Howdy lurking :lupe:
Bo :blessed:

That said... Uncle Howdy may have been a Windham Original, but... man, just let him be Bo Rotunda or something. Uncle Howdy wasn't working when Bray was around... brute forcing it as a tribute act seems trite when we could just let him go out as himself