[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean, great for Jey

But what does this say about meritocracy when that nikka Jey put on that stinker WM match on Saturday and he about to get (and lose) a WHC match :hubie:

But really; great for Jey. Between Bayley and him, Bay Area winnin :blessed:
Jey is the second most over babyface on the Raw.

Seth is out. Punk is out. Who else do you want to see challenge Priest? One of the two boring ass unover MFs that was in that main event? :usure:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If she's not ready then you let her cook in NXT. It makes sense from every angle once you take pride/ego out of the equation.
it does. But she ain't sign to end up in Orlando, and realistically the booking she'd need from down there would destroy the current NXT women's scene. Them girls down there can't afford that kind of shake-up.

I'd figure they just have her down there training in the background, bring her out for press and occasional squashes, but basically give her an NXT schedule without putting her on TV.

Because if she goes to Orlando, the best thing you can do with her is give her the new midcard women's title and have her run through anyone who dares challenge for it. And at that point... that's literally just the TBS Title run all over again.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I mean, great for Jey

But what does this say about meritocracy when that nikka Jey put on that stinker WM match on Saturday and he about to get (and lose) a WHC match :hubie:

But really; great for Jey. Between Bayley and him, Bay Area winnin :blessed:
One match vs 6+ months of holding his own several times during this singles run and being damn near as over as Cody pop for pop

Jimmy coasting and Haitch throwing them into a basic squabble take the fall for that stinker :mjgrin:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
If we get a sequel they better deliver. :unimpressed:
Blood feud but they didn't want to get nasty without a street fight & ladder match & all the fukkery in the main event they should have a better match
Can't really have a brawl type match with those other matches on the card & not doing stuff that take away from the other matches