[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'97 Drew next week at Punk crib

screen-shot-12-04-16-at-02-42-pm.png

“When CM Punk meets drew mac-10 machine gun, I'm gonna send his sorry ass straight TO HELL!"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Drew fukked himself up engaging in Petty Wars with a mf that still has emails from 20 years ago. :mjlol: They the type to be on your ass for months on end once they decide to be
Trying to out troll a man who is so petty that he went home at the start of wrestlemania season and stayed gone for 7 years in what should’ve been his peak years mostly out of spite :pachaha:. A guy who upon getting hurt during a championship winning match then proceeded to go out in front of the press with his boss right next to him and blow up all of management and the dirt sheet reporters to their faces. A guy who signed his contract for one promotion on top of the title belt for his old one :dead:. Drew has no idea what he’s stepped into. This shyt is like rocket fuel to him. He might need padded walls when this is all said and done.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I still say the new day needs to have a standing show on peacock...the three of them together chilling is just too funny...i miss their pod...and that moment was way funner than most remember

"you want your 30 minute classics??? NOT ME...! :umad:"

No matter how many times I see this I still :russ:

Especially that part where Xavier says “you gotta answer for the team, what you want 3 Goldbergs? :dwillhuh:?”

And E goes “you guessed it :steviej:

:mjlol: