[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I mean, great for Jey

But what does this say about meritocracy when that nikka Jey put on that stinker WM match on Saturday and he about to get (and lose) a WHC match :hubie:

But really; great for Jey. Between Bayley and him, Bay Area winnin :blessed:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
they literally just need to run the Goldberg formula, but have the good sense to not give her a title she therefore can't lose without destroying her whole run.

They did this with Bianca in NXT with her un-de-feat-ed streak thing.

It's why I think she could stand to talk for Jade. She'd be able to talk shyt FOR Jade using that exact thing, and Jade can keep her aura by staying mostly quiet and above all the bullshyt. Folk want so badly for her to be ready, but she can't anchor a money feud and deliver more than a squash right now without risking exposing her faults, and it's too early to do that shyt.

I'm not saying Jade is bad at all but folk seem to be hearing that. But she is not ready to be out there doing 5+ minute promos and 8-10 minute matches. And unless you gonna bring in local talent and Ryback her... or you're down to bury half your division, she needs careful handling.
If she's not ready then you let her cook in NXT. It makes sense from every angle once you take pride/ego out of the equation.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Worst part all this is that drew is gonna LOSE the feud vs punk too lol ohh well