[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Me pre-Mania: I think Cody needs some adversity. And catch an L.

Vince: All we serving today is adversity. Mountain adversity.

:beli:

Like damn dude... The L was enough. Why you got to beat him down by Lesnar.

They weren't even clever about it. They just randomly threw Brock at him to get him out of the main event picture as quick as possible with no nuiance or subtlety

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Me pre-Mania: I think Cody needs some adversity. And catch an L.

Vince: All we serving today is adversity. Mountain adversity.

:beli:

Like damn dude... The L was enough. Why you got to beat him down by Lesnar.

They weren't even clever about it. They just randomly threw Brock at him to get him out of the main event picture as quick as possible with no nuiance or subtlety
Well we don't know if it's to get Cody out of the main even picture or to give him something to do as Roman bounces from weeklies again which it very well could be

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well we don't know if it's to get Cody out of the main even picture or to give him something to do as Roman bounces from weeklies again which it very well could be
Part Time Reigns is back. Bloodline still together. Vince is in charge. Atleast Charlotte is taking a sabbatical. Going back to Holding pattern Main Event Scene.

MAYBE LIKE 2nd worst possible timeline.

Just really wack.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What does the "Gorilla" position mean? I know it's located right before the wrestlers come out, but what does Vince/HHH do once in there?
It's called "Gorilla position" in honor of Gorilla Monsoon, since he was hands on back in the day with Vince. He'd be just beyond the curtain, directing the show.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Heyman def made the call :patrice:

Man Brock as the enforcer is basically game over. They might have to End Game this shyt with every past person coming out to help whoever beats Roman (Omos :troll:) ie: Sami/KO/Demon Finn with the stiches/Seth/Edge/shyt 1 day contracts to D-Bry/Cesaro/and Jey puts the final nail in the coffin :krs: