[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
i only came back to watch cause hhh was in charge... guess ima go back to watching highlights lol

Last year before Vince stepped down I was watching Raw and Smackdown less than I ever had, every time I tuned in, it was just rematches and the most formulaic booking possible, so I’d just turn the channel. In my younger years, I’d sit through a terrible Raw because of FOMO, but now I know I don’t be missing shyt.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I’m legit angry over this shyt and I can’t understand why I car so much

I really might be a mark after all :why:
I feel you lol. Why we thought Vince really was gone stay away? :martin:

I was off WWE outside the big shows but Paul did some good shyt with the book. (Making titles relevant, storytelling, actual wrestling on a wrestling show, shyt that made sense)

It’s over. :mjcry:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Vince saw she went to support Mercedes at the Tokyo Dome and now that he's back in power he's dishing out all the past due punishments.

"Tokyo Dome? That massage parlor that Ace and I went to in Hartford is still open?"

I believe Vince can actually be fired now, so if the money/ratings/attendance/morale all start to drop then he's out of there. Losing majority shareholder hurts Vince's power in the company. This RAW getting completely shytted on actually makes next week's booking even more interesting.

The new agreement gives him a golden parachute if he were to be fired before the contract ends. The way Ari Emanuel talked about Vince was pretty glowing though.

Please Sean Ross Simp would have been all over this so yeah clearly a troll.

Those Stamford Talking Point memos are pretty aggressive this morning.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Tony Khan need to call a meeting and clear all that shyt up with Punk and bring him back in. They need to capitalize cause he was fighting for his life when HHH had that book :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif