[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince holding the book I don’t mind in regards to the main event angle as it wasn’t trash prior to his exit, the concern is the million rematches, out of touch comedy, and devaluing the rest of the belts.

Daps
What does the "Gorilla" position mean? I know it's located right before the wrestlers come out, but what does Vince/HHH do once in there?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What does the "Gorilla" position mean? I know it's located right before the wrestlers come out, but what does Vince/HHH do once in there?
Vince and/or HHH are located in the Gorilla Position to watch everything on the monitors and direct everyone through the ear pieces in their ears. Basically they are the directors of the shows and that is their central hub.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Last year before Vince stepped down I was watching Raw and Smackdown less than I ever had, every time I tuned in, it was just rematches and the most formulaic booking possible, so I’d just turn the channel. In my younger years, I’d sit through a terrible Raw because of FOMO, but now I know I don’t be missing shyt.
facts man
i would watch EVERY match back then

part of it is just being older honestly.. i dont have 3hours of freetime to spend on watching wrestling..

Id rather read/watch 5-10min highlights and tune into ppv matches that i want to see.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Vince heard Dave Meltzer say Sunday morning that WM Night 1 felt like a Wrestle Kingdom in the Tokyo Dome and told HHH he’s had enough of this shyt.

He saw a tag team match main event night 1 and said:

supa-hot-fire-end-this-mans-whole-career.gif