[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

How many of those dates will roman work?

gtHdTsF_d.webp

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
reports that Cody Rhodes was the most popular superstar at Wrestlemania, at least in terms of merchandise sales. Rhodes had the most individual sales of anyone else on the roster last weekend.
Meanwhile, generic WWE and Wrestlemania merchandise topped overall sales.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They’re dumping their money into dude and trying to get him over. You have an audience that was not familiar with his first WWE run and not watch AEW.
So why was his re-debut at WM38 the biggest pop of the night?

Dudes be acting like AEW is MLW or something :snoop:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why was his re-debut at WM38 the biggest pop of the night?

Dudes be acting like AEW is MLW or something :snoop:

Half of WWE’s audience doesn’t watch that shyt. I think they should have pulled the trigger at Mania, however a lot of y’all would have been on “the booking is predictable “, "they're shoving Cody dowh our throats" shyt by the time Money In the Bank came.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Half of WWE’s audience doesn’t watch that shyt. I think they should have pulled the trigger at Mania, however a lot of y’all would have been on “the booking is predictable “, "they're shoving Cody dowh our throats" shyt by the time Money In the Bank came.

💯 Facts

It's like clockwork around here. That's how we internet folk work

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can tell by how you’re referring to AEW that you’re just on some stupid ass company stan shyt so aight.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell by how you’re referring to AEW that you’re just on some stupid ass company stan shyt so aight.

No, I just keep it G and shyt on both. You don’t have to pick a side. Albeit a majority of AEW isn’t for me, there are some bright spots. I’m a grown ass man and understand the viewpoint from a business perspective and not all on what’s going to give the IWC a hard on.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Sometimes the predictable thing is the right thing to do though and not swerve for the sake of swerving.

Take the Mysterio storyline.
Everyone knew he was going to snap on Dom eventually but it got a great pop nevertheless when it happened :yeshrug:
Same with Sami/Roman Etc...

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes the predictable thing is the right thing to do though and not swerve for the sake of swerving.

Take the Mysterio storyline.
Everyone knew he was going to snap on Dom eventually but it got a great pop nevertheless when it happened :yeshrug:
Same with Sami/Roman Etc...

Not denying that. He should have went over but also I’m not mad at it because it made me invested in an outcome of a match… they did their job. They had people invested and people marked out whether it was positive, or negative. The whole purpose of wrestling.

When Cody ends up beefing with the Maximum Male Models, then there’s room to say something. But the nikka is at the high point of his career in an angle with one of the top draws.