Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So was Caleb plant:heh:

I want ryan to win for the fukkery breh. And also because I think he will try to fight good people more than I believe tank will :yeshrug: i know he dodged haney but looks like he would fight him now lol

Tank wins and goes back to bum bashing for the rest of his career most likely

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I want ryan to win for the fukkery breh. And also because I think he will try to fight good people more than I believe tank will :yeshrug: i know he dodged haney but looks like he would fight him now lol

Tank wins and goes back to bum bashing for the rest of his career most likely

Idk both of the guys are smoke dodgers…but for Ryan case is he don’t make as much money as Tank so he will be more motivated to fight decent comp. Tank makes so much money that he don’t have as much incentive to fight anybody good.
Plus Tank ain’t got that dog in him, I ain’t forgot when he said Mayweather was sabotaging him for saying he should fight Loma. :scust:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk both of the guys are smoke dodgers…but for Ryan case is he don’t make as much money as Tank so he will be more motivated to fight decent comp. Tank makes so much money that he don’t have as much incentive to fight anybody good.
Plus Tank ain’t got that dog in him, I ain’t forgot when he said Mayweather was sabotaging him for saying he should fight Loma. :scust:
Lol even worse was him saying he was being sabotaged prior to the Pedraza fight. Pedraza never looked elite when he was undefeated and a champion, that should have been someone Tank was itching to fight.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Lol even worse was him saying he was being sabotaged prior to the Pedraza fight. Pedraza never looked elite when he was undefeated and a champion, that should have been someone Tank was itching to fight.

I’m telling y’all that boy heart pump koolaid, even in the rolly fight he was fighting shook as hell. Plus combined with the fact he throw the fewest punches in boxing fighting shyt competition, he is ripe to lose a decision as soon as fight goes the distance with decent comp. Idk if Ryan is the guy but I’m hoping he is.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

I did a special The Ringer Gambling Pod for this weekend's big fight between Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Ryan Garcia.I'm joined by ESPN's Joe Fortenbaugh to breakdown Tank-Garcia, Fight Weekend in Vegas, Best Restaurants, Clubs and I interview Gervonta "Tank" Davis before his big fight this weekend!

This is one of the few times I've played the hosting role over the last few years because I'm normally in the analyst position so this was new for me.
Check it out!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I've always said Ryan is a wild card with anybody cause of his size and speed. So him catching tank wouldn't surprise me. But I just think tank's IQ and experience is gonna be the difference. And he's more dynamic offensively. He's capable of making adjustments on the fly.

And also people are acting like Ryan has some crazy speed advantage. If he does it's very minimal. And even though he's very fast he also telegraphs a lot of his punches which kind of negates that. I wouldn't put him on the level of amir Khan who could let off 4-5 punch combos at lightning speed. Ryan is better with single shots. When he throws more than 2 punches at a time that speed don't look the same and he tends to look stiff and goofy. But overall I don't expect there to be a crazy speed difference here. I think tanks superior power and skillet is gonna be the difference.

Tank KO/TKO 7