• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My brain says Tank knocks Ryan out but…

I don’t know anyone offline or here that said these guys would give Tank problems…esp not Cruz since he was a replacement eveyeone expected get KOd into outer space…

Not sure this is accurate
Check the threads

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this.. either you face haney next who rules 135 or go to 140 and try to catch wreck with taylor who is the ruler there or a prograis or matias
Should be next if both win, wouldn't be a better time to cash out, that's a big money fight given circumstances

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ask yourself... Where does the winner go after the fight? Devin and Shakur are going to call them out for sure. Regis, Taylor, and Teo might have something to say but I highly doubt that Ellerbe and Floyd will discuss let alone risk it.

Oscar and Hop might have some discussions about fighting those guys but nothing will come of it.

Tank left Mayweather promotions. He's on his own now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm legit confused by the whole situaiton because why was Ellerbe still at the press conferences.
yeah that was the thing that had me confused..because ellerbe there was no reason for him to be there nevermind actually get on the mic

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm legit confused by the whole situaiton because why was Ellerbe still at the press conferences.
That was my point. This has been going on for about 18 months. As soon as some news breaks that he's left, you'll see them all buddy-buddy two days later.

So I'll just assume he's TMT until he isn't... :yeshrug:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Whoever hypes this old (in terms of boxing) "kid" as somehow of a great, is a fgagit twink enjoyer that wants to him all sweaty and naked.

Daps
Ask yourself... Where does the winner go after the fight? Devin and Shakur are going to call them out for sure. Regis, Taylor, and Teo might have something to say but I highly doubt that Ellerbe and Floyd will discuss let alone risk it.

Oscar and Hop might have some discussions about fighting those guys but nothing will come of it.

Naw I 100% agree with your post fight assessment of these two. Ryan is big so he has to move up and find a notable name, and tank has to fight for belts at 135 or fight at 140. They can get a tuneup after this match though.

I just can’t agree with people labeling this fight as pretty much nothing, that’s not fair at all especially after the buildup the past 4 years. This is a big time matchup between two of the biggest names in the sport.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ryan is big so he has to move up and find a notable name, and tank has to fight for belts at 135 or fight at 140. They can get a tuneup after this match though.
the bolded

no-no-no-sports.gif