Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Leo Santa Cruz
Issac Cruz
Mario Barrios
Hector Luis Garcia

Are nobodies :mjlol:

These are cats folks were saying would give Tank substantial problems PRIOR to the fight, tunes always change on COLI.COM :dead:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leo Santa Cruz
Issac Cruz
Mario Barrios
Hector Luis Garcia

Are nobodies :mjlol:

These are cats folks were saying would give Tank substantial problems PRIOR to the fight, tunes always change on COLI.COM :dead:
My brain says Tank knocks Ryan out but…

I don’t know anyone offline or here that said these guys would give Tank problems…esp not Cruz since he was a replacement eveyeone expected get KOd into outer space…

Not sure this is accurate

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My brain says Tank knocks Ryan out but…

I don’t know anyone offline or here that said these guys would give Tank problems…esp not Cruz since he was a replacement eveyeone expected get KOd into outer space…

Not sure this is accurate

People are full of shyt. No one expected Cruz to battle like that. It was to the point that Davis fans were speculating that he was hurt.

LSC was different. Wasn't he up on a judge's card before he got his head took off?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This fight is simply an event. It does nothing to move the needle at 135 or 140. It's a cash grab and it makes me really wonder where do they go from here?

What incentive would either of them have to fight Regis at 140 or Devin and Shakur at 135?

The best outcome for either of them after their fight is for Loma to beat Haney and go after Loma. That way they could have a legend in their resume.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This fight is simply an event. It does nothing to move the needle at 135 or 140. It's a cash grab and it makes me really wonder where do they go from here?

What incentive would either of them have to fight Regis at 140 or Devin and Shakur at 135?

The best outcome for either of them after their fight is for Loma to beat Haney and go after Loma. That way they could have a legend in their resume.
this.. either you face haney next who rules 135 or go to 140 and try to catch wreck with taylor who is the ruler there or a prograis or matias

Daps
Tank really don't care about titles and belts (seemingly). He just care about the money.

Why should he care though? Just look at the comment above yours. For years fans have been begging the “4 kings” to stop talking & fight each other in their primes. Teo flamed out but 2 out of the remaining 3 are about to fight each other and now it’s being called nothing more than a cash grab. Tank and Calvin are absolutely right when they speak on stuff like that.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Casuals and fans don't care, tank can keep fighting bums to the end as long as they popular.
And that's it. Ryan Garcia ain't nowhere near the best at 135. He just the most popular at 135 and they've been going back and forth with the talking for almost 3 years.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why should he care though? Just look at the comment above yours. For years fans have been begging the “4 kings” to stop talking & fight each other in their primes. Teo flamed out but 2 out of the remaining 3 are about to fight each other and now it’s being called nothing more than a cash grab. Tank and Calvin are absolutely right when they speak on stuff like that.
Ask yourself... Where does the winner go after the fight? Devin and Shakur are going to call them out for sure. Regis, Taylor, and Teo might have something to say but I highly doubt that Ellerbe and Floyd will discuss let alone risk it.

Oscar and Hop might have some discussions about fighting those guys but nothing will come of it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fq-KqIoacAYSyfS