Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
yeah that was the thing that had me confused..because ellerbe there was no reason for him to be there nevermind actually get on the mic
And he's training at tmt, Ellerbe there to support tank winning was very weird.

Spoke to my guy at PBC.

Tank is def not with TMT anymore but he used Leonard as his mouth piece because Ryan had Oscar.

Ask yourself... Where does the winner go after the fight? Devin and Shakur are going to call them out for sure. Regis, Taylor, and Teo might have something to say but I highly doubt that Ellerbe and Floyd will discuss let alone risk it.

Oscar and Hop might have some discussions about fighting those guys but nothing will come of it.

PBC has their eye on Devin.......but it really depends on if he a.) beats Loma (which is very likely) and he doesn't reup with Top Rank.

If he doesn't reup wth Top Rank we could see a Super fight between Tank and Devin a year from now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yea I think he will be if they continue to promote this fight as they are and he wins, especially if it's by KO, he'll be the biggest American star in America in boxing.
For me he got to do some thing star making first...beating somebody like Ryan Garcia doesn't do it for me

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank knocking out Ryan would be huge :manny:

If Tank Beats Ryan he wins the casual officially and then if he beats the winner of Loma/Haney he shuts up the boxing purist and becomes the biggest thing in boxing not named Canelo (and that may become debatable).

Do a Shakur fight in 2024 and then Tank pretty much shuts the world up and solidifies his HOF spot regardless of what internet nikkas say lol.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I mean with a brutal KO for the biggest fight of the year, he won't be too far off.

Tank is the only guy who really gets these casuals going nuts it seems
His numbers still lag behind Canelo, even the big HW fights, will see if it happens

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
I like Tank but he need to quit getting mad when people say his resume is weak or whatever

nikka you ain't fought nobody what you want people to say?
Tanks fought better fighters then all the fighters in his class except maybe Teo Lopez because of Kambosos and Lomanchenko but we all know Tank would have all 3 of these guys that I mentioned touch the canvas and he going to start knocking heads off one by one starting April 22nd with the Ryan Garcia being the first.

I predict Tank rocks Garcia 7th round with a VICIOUS uppercut

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
If Tank Beats Ryan he wins the casual officially and then if he beats the winner of Loma/Haney he shuts up the boxing purist and becomes the biggest thing in boxing not named Canelo (and that may become debatable).

Do a Shakur fight in 2024 and then Tank pretty much shuts the world up and solidifies his HOF spot regardless of what internet nikkas say lol.
Nah fam it take more than that he only been real champ in 1 division maybe two if he wins against haney or loma.140 and up will abuse him.