Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Damn I was wrong. Tank is the face of boxing and Ryan is the biggest mexican fighter on earth. The IG followers really do translate to PPVs :wow:
I doubt Ryan's next fight even breaks 250k. Might not even be on ppv. I think tank will probably make a solid jump. Maybe 350k Everytime out. But I don't see Ryan getting any bigger than he already was. If he won yes. But he got dominated and took a knee. Going out like that isn't gonna make people wanna buy your fights:yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

"If I Am a C Level Fighter, Then What Class Are You? Z?”​

Cruz talking that shyt :mjgrin:......it's a good thing this fight didn't get made. pitbull woulda obliterated ryan. Still have no idea how dude made it 12 with tank. He was getting hit with some bombs. I think Cruz would really end Ryan's career if they make this happen. It would be a brutal stoppage.

Come to think of it, this is actually a great matchup to make. Give ryan one tuneup then throw him back to the wolves. This fight would bring out a hype crowd too. Especially in LA. Ryan shouldn't be matched up with anymore high level boxers. If they wanna squeeze every dollar out of him you gotta put him against guys who are just as limited as he is. Rolly and pitbull are the two guys that come to mind first. Two exciting fights that are guaranteed to end in KO.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Cruz talking that shyt :mjgrin:......it's a good thing this fight didn't get made. pitbull woulda obliterated ryan. Still have no idea how dude made it 12 with tank. He was getting hit with some bombs. I think Cruz would really end Ryan's career if they make this happen. It would be a brutal stoppage.

Come to think of it, this is actually a great matchup to make. Give ryan one tuneup then throw him back to the wolves. This fight would bring out a hype crowd too. Especially in LA. Ryan shouldn't be matched up with anymore high level boxers. If they wanna squeeze every dollar out of him you gotta put him against guys who are just as limited as he is. Rolly and pitbull are the two guys that come to mind first. Two exciting fights that are guaranteed to end in KO.

Rolly at 140 for Rollys belt is a W for Ryan Rolly N PBC… 150k PPV easily

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Ryan's next fight even breaks 250k. Might not even be on ppv. I think tank will probably make a solid jump. Maybe 350k Everytime out. But I don't see Ryan getting any bigger than he already was. If he won yes. But he got dominated and took a knee. Going out like that isn't gonna make people wanna buy your fights:yeshrug:
Sorry, I thought the mention of IG followers was gonna make it clear that I was bullshytting on that part :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If the rumors are true Cruz didn't wanna fight Shakur then I don't wanna hear it lol.

Pitbull should be fighting Shakur or Frank Martin imo (Frank Martin is the easier fight to make since both are PBC aligned).

I think there should be fights going on with that tier of talent while the Tank/Devin/Shakur ball falls into place

Daps
If the numbers are true then it's great for the sport and shows that the general public still loves boxing. It's just a matter of making the right matchups. But this should be common sense to the promoters and matchmakers. You make superstars by putting them in superfights. Boxing is still loved by the whole world, we just got a bunch of morons running it.

The good thing about a lot of these young fighters is that they seem to really wanna fight eachother. As much as I wanna place full blame on the suits, it's still gonna take the fighters to force the issue. That's also why we got benavidez vs plant. Both guys wanted and demanded it. I'm hoping this trend continues but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. But this is good news. Boxing has a lot of momentum at the moment.
Same thing I been saying. I hope it is 1.5+ and breaks all kind of records, then these other fighters will be willing to trade their "0" for some "M's" and everybody's happy

Especially the bolded. How many super fights have there been in the past where both fighters were undefeated? When Lewis fought Tyson both fighters been knocked out before. Fans, casual or not, just want to see the best fight each other.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-1-6cf2fa1cff.gif