Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I know he got hit with a clean body shot, but the way he took that knee and got up at 10 and walked to his corner... I need that De la hoya, Virgil Hill reaction to a body shot.

At least these boxers fighting each other. Can't wait for Loma/Haney.
I won’t judge him too hard for it but he quit, it is what it is, I see fans and boxing ppl like Bernstein and Espinoza shytting on the “quit” take because they are thinking it’s disrespectful of Garcia or something but he could have gotten up he just chose to wait out the full count, it was clear. What else you call that than a quit? :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
$85 well spent. Fight was lit. The youngins were cracking up in my crib when Garcia came out to that gospel shyt.

Tank stepping out to love Sosa :demonic:

Tank is that guy. His power crazy....and then those bulls eyes :ohlawd:

Garcia was shook. The fight was over at that 2nd round drop. He thought he had something in the 6th and got a little gas back but aint do nothing with it.

Those judges were tripping tho. Thank god this was a KO fight.

I'm really excited for whats next. Tank the truth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
$85 well spent. Fight was lit. The youngins were cracking up in my crib when Garcia came out to that gospel shyt.

Tank stepping out to love Sosa :demonic:

Tank is that guy. His power crazy....and then those bulls eyes :ohlawd:

Garcia was shook. The fight was over at that 2nd round drop. He thought he had something in the 6th and got a little gas back but aint do nothing with it.

Those judges were tripping tho. Thank god this was a KO fight.

I'm really excited for whats next. Tank the truth.
10-10 round..I heard they scored it 10-10 during the knockdown round...that can't be true...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Garcia soft as hell with super trash footwork…I thought Goosen would have and him better but nope :snoop: You had Rolly box Tank more intelligently. Matter fact Tank beat Garcia easier than most all his other opps:hhh:

Tank is quick with power tho so he has a shot with anybody…

I picked Garcia thinking he was gne have a better game plan but he is who he is, he might as well retire after this.
That's why I'm not putting no praise on this...Ryan was never it..the real tests for Tank..well we know who they are..those are the fights that gotta be made

What a poor PPV offering overall..so glad this shyt came part of my DAZN sub :ohlawd: