[4/22/24] Liv’s (Revenge) Eras Tour Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
and they are the ones who make the world go round .... they're the ones who actually spend money on the product.

the smart mark fans (who allegedly know everything), usually don't spend a dime and are too busy looking for a "link" to watch basic cable Monday Night Raw

:umad: U trying to make a brand new argument. It was TSC is infected with "group think," now, it's the casuals like her, the matter more.

Casuals don't tweet about the product. Go to multiple shows a year. Spend $100's on t-shirts and replica titles. Or post on TSC.

And TSC didn't make this tweet.

:mjlol:

All for it if it's just a transition to Tiffy Time getting her win back tho

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It's time.

giovanni-vinci-wwe.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok I might pop in then

i know Rome ain’t on Raw but him being out made me lose interest

that bloodline shyt got me back into wrestling or should I say “the bloodline segments”

I legit turn my wwe viewing experience as a Monday/Friday Night Bloodline :mjlol:
Lets see...Lashley is being wasted...they are building Tiffany Stratton..they got Bianca, Jade, and Naomi dancing it up yet winning...Chad is heel...they went back to reliable stuff like Becky and Sami holding belts..Cody is super over right now..Drew is the best on the mic....Dom is doing the 98 Eddie look...Liv Morgan is heading towards a legit heel turn.