[4/22/24] Liv’s (Revenge) Eras Tour Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I just knew Becky was going to win once I saw her in that Jey Uso video. She just doesn't do it anymore, needs a character change big time.

eww-brother-eww.gif

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
That seemed like the perfect time to reward Nia for the work she's been putting in since she came back. I've seen all I want from Becky there's no way to make her interesting after she put over Rhea.

I honestly don't see what route they could take her that isn't transitional. Another heel run would be played out and could kill whatever momentum and good will she's got left. Another face run is just oversaturation and could result in her getting booed out if Becky Bollea on Twitter is anything to go by. :pachaha:

Once again, I get the mentality, but one of HHH's weaknesses as a booker is his inability to experiment and take risks. Chaos can be a wonderful thing if harnessed correctly.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like how they're making KoTR seem like a big deal again having people declare for it like the Rumble
It's been a dogshyt midcard gimmick for ages, literally nobody has done anything substantial with it since King Booker so I hope they actually make it important again
The King General sounds good actually :ehh:
I wonder if it will be semi finals and finals on the same night or just finals?
They have the QoTR too so it would need to be 5 matches if it's both semi and finals so doubt they do that

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I honestly don't see what route they could take her that isn't transitional. Another heel run would be played out and could kill whatever momentum and good will she's got left. Another face run is just oversaturation and could result in her getting booed out if Becky Bollea on Twitter is anything to go by. :pachaha:

Once again, I get the mentality, but one of HHH's weaknesses as a booker is his inability to experiment and take risks. Chaos can be a wonderful thing if harnessed correctly.
This could finally set up Liv fully turning heel which if she does and has the title when Rhea returns, Rhea will be so over as baby face, because we all know her days as a heel are over.

Or it's just wishful thinking from me. 😄

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
My snack Nia would've been a cool champ in the temporary. Rewarding her for the improvement and holding it down for em

Becky is not the champ most people here prefer, but if it helps solidify Liv Morgan's heel turn, and improving her new heel persona in time for Rhea's infeitavlefje big face return... Then she's the champ they need right now.