[4/22/24] Liv’s (Revenge) Eras Tour Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I was hoping they would have botched that ending making Liv eliminate Becky even tho Becky went through the ropes. I wanted some fukkery.

:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yea the Becky hate is pretty wild and seems to be the new bandwagon trend / collective group think mentality around here lately .... because in reality, the live crowds are clearly fukking with her.
Nothing wrong with Becky...its just time to go all the way with Liv.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No matter how people view Rhea she was a heel internally, so they probably went Becky to get that baby face champ run.
BS. Rhea hasn't been a heel for months. She was on that same babyface path that Seth & LA Knight went on before her

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I ain’t mad at it because Becky can at least do some decent feuds with some of the heels

With the draft upcoming and everybody being in limbo, they could have definitely come up with a better lineup for that battle royal tho and gone with somebody else…

Tiffy would have been a decent option if they were locked into doing jade and Bianca as a tag team but her time will come soon

Same with Liv, she might end up being the one to beat Becky but it made more sense for better content to drag that out and do a full liv heel turn closer to when Rhea comes back

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
yea the Becky hate is pretty wild and seems to be the new bandwagon trend / collective group think mentality around here lately .... because in reality, the live crowds are clearly fukking with her.

I don’t think it’s that wild personally. Her character is beyond stagnant atm

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The pop wasn't really all that tho... to keep it a stack. They would have popped for Liv too. She's over generally speaking...

And Nia would have made sense also.
Ohio has weak crowd pops and you wonder why I don't attend events here anymore. Better off staying home watching on TV. :beli:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Liv got a few more levels to go. You don't want her winning a title through a battle Royale. It's better if she gets it in a match.

Becky being a retread transition Face champion is best for business. I suspect she drops it to Liv, but they got to get Liv really hot as a heel. She not there yet.
Since Hunter is all about history you know he going to bring up Becky screwing Liv month after month when she was a heel on her big time becks run. Liv going screw/cheat her way to beating Becky

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Liv got a few more levels to go. You don't want her winning a title through a battle Royale. It's better if she gets it in a match.

Becky being a retread transition Face champion is best for business. I suspect she drops it to Liv, but they got to get Liv really hot as a heel. She not there yet.

This guy gets it

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
BS. Rhea hasn't been a heel for months. She was on that same babyface path that Seth & LA Knight went on before here
It don't matter how the crowd reacts, her character was still a heel, that's why I said internally. She wasn't being all respectful to the crowd and shyt, that's what baby faces do.